NHL-NFL Crossover - JETS Added

JB83

• Replies 257
  • Created
  • Last Reply

The Oilers helmet is a good idea, but doesn't really work in the execution of it. The helmet looks a bit washed out, so try maybe a blue one instead.

GO OILERS-GO BLUE JAYS-GO ESKIMOS-GO COLTS

The Oilers one works with the orange toned down (That is--less orange)

The ornage use kills the Oilers' hockey look for me, i looks tacky--but kept to less orange and a football uni?

It works.

Comic Sans walks into a bar, and the bartender says, "Sorry, we don't serve your type here."

• 3 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Well some stuff came up, so I didn't get to finish any this past weekend. It's a little late, but here's the finished Edmonton Oilers that I started this weekend. I thought I'd try something different with the helmet, hopefully you guys like it.

dymlqpI.jpg

Coming up (requests):

Red Wings

Rangers

Islanders

Blue Jackets

Devils

Kings

I really believe the Oilers should use this alternate design for their football uniform and helmet.Oilers17.png

• 1 month later...

Want to have some real fun with the Oilers?

joseph.jpg

Ilya-Bryzgalov-Oilers-Mask-left-side.jpg

On September 20, 2012 at 0:50 AM, 'CS85 said:

It's like watching the hellish undead creakily shuffling their way out of the flames of a liposuction clinic dumpster fire.

On February 19, 2012 at 9:30 AM, 'pianoknight said:

Story B: Red Wings go undefeated and score 100 goals in every game. They also beat a team comprised of Godzilla, the ghost of Abraham Lincoln, 2 Power Rangers and Betty White. Oh, and they played in the middle of Iraq on a military base. In the sand. With no ice. Santa gave them special sand-skates that allowed them to play in shorts and t-shirts in 115 degree weather. Jesus, Zeus and Buddha watched from the sidelines and ate cotton candy.

POTD 5/24/12POTD 2/26/17

• 11 months later...

I know this thread hasn't been posted on in almost a year, but things had come up including the birth of my first child :). But I'm back, and hopefully I'll get to finish this concept. I'm continuing where I left off with the requests first, and then the rest.

Now I present the Detroit Red Wings. I wanted to convey a classic feel with this one, so there isnt much other than simple red/white and a sleeve logo. Hope you guys like it!

ubqxjBa.jpg

Coming up (requests):

Rangers

Islanders

Blue Jackets

Devils

Kings

spacer.png

Archived