Grantland Football League --- current unis all uploaded

grant1woods

If it wasn't for Super storm Sandy, I would not be on this website. I would not have filled up my laptops storage to the gills with concepts, most left unpublished. Sandy forced us to retreat from our then abode on Coastal Connecticut up to a higher place away from harm in the state of Vermont. Stranded there for the week while CLP fought to put our power back on, I decided to make a fake country. I made it and simulated a whole year of weather. Snowstorms, Hurricanes, and Everything In Between. I then thought it would be fun to design fake football teams. I had never heard of SportsLogos.Net at this point, remember. However, I had been fond of logos and uniforms my whole life and spent 2 hours deciding my first football jersey at the local sporting goods store in my birth town of Wayne, Pennsylvania. After a long process of trying on jerseys, I chose Steven Jackson over Ray Lewis over Brain Westbrook. So I made an eight team set of jerseys from all over this fake country. I had no actual template. I have since expanded to 22 teams using the wonderful template from GridironUniforms.com. This really turned on my love of uniforms. After months of looking at the brilliant work of all you people, namely the jaw-dropping work done by Ray Sox in his Yakball thread, I decided to join in April of 2013. My work hasn't always been a hit, but I am glad I joined. You guys are probably bored of listening to be go on and on about my life so with out further ado the uniforms for all 22 teams.

First, the youngest team in the league the Energy

Energy_zps681f9367.png

The logo is based off of the Mio Energy logo.

One of the original 8 teams, the Hurricanes

Hurricanes_zps1244c077.png

More in the next post.. hold on a second

303h7kn.jpg

The Royals

Royals_zpsda621d88.png

The most decorated team in all of the league, the Wildcats

Wildcats_zpsf05fb4b1.png

The Hawks

Hawks_zpsb5e2ed61.png

It was my brothers idea!!! The Angry Birds

AngryBirds_zps9d5fc8de.png

Brought to you by a company trying to save the Ice Caps, half of jersey profits go to the nrdc, the IceCaps

IceCaps_zps7937ccb5.png

Based on a Oregon concept I saw, The Penguins

Penguins_zpsba35c65f.png

Strathmore FC

StarthmoreFC_zps18f2c902.png

MORE COMING.....

303h7kn.jpg

Well, the only one positively, er, positive thing I can say is, well, at least you completed a series...

Some of these though... ai yai yai.

1.you misspelled DEFENSE for the NRDC concept

2. What up with the stuff on the pants? You have a bird on the Angry Birds model's crotch as well as the council on NRDC concept (take that anyway you want)

3. You still have the NFL logo on the jerseys and pants. If you're not making an NFL concept, remove the NFL logo before you print

@loganaweaver - Twitter / @loganaweaver - Instagram / Nike Vapor Untouchable Football Template  / Logan's Logos

Well, the only one positively, er, positive thing I can say is, well, at least you completed a series...

Some of these though... ai yai yai.

1.you misspelled DEFENSE for the NRDC concept

2. What up with the stuff on the pants? You have a bird on the Angry Birds model's crotch as well as the council on NRDC concept (take that anyway you want)

3. You still have the NFL logo on the jerseys and pants. If you're not making an NFL concept, remove the NFL logo before you print

did you read the little stuff at the top

303h7kn.jpg

Archived