NFL Standings Board

PaleVermilion81

Here is a project I've been working on since the Pats-Giants Super Bowl. Making my own NFL standings board. I hand painted all of the logos, and just wood burned the NFL logo tonight. I know the Bengals logos and Browns logos aren't there current official ones, but I hate the Bengals B and the Browns helmet logo is stupid in my opinion :) I painted these with acrylic paints.

579113_356867017781424_796248203_n.jpg

Here is a project I've been working on since the Pats-Giants Super Bowl. Making my own NFL standings board. I hand painted all of the logos, and just wood burned the NFL logo tonight. I know the Bengals logos and Browns logos aren't there current official ones, but I hate the Bengals B and the Browns helmet logo is stupid in my opinion :) I painted these with acrylic paints.

579113_356867017781424_796248203_n.jpg

Good mother of... really? This is AMAZING!!! :shocked::shocked::shocked:

These must've taken forever! Good luck to you, sir, when a team or 2 change their logo.

That is definitely badass. It makes me want to do something like that when I get my own place.

It'll be cool though, if you keep this going and keep the wood blocks of teams that do eventually change their logo. You can keep the blocks and show your progress on this throughout time.

Are you the guy who posted the NHL standings board a couple years back?

Nice work, someday I will make something similar, someday!

Nope, but that actually was my inspiration to do this. So tons of props to the guy who made that!

Anyone know where that is? I'd love to see that!

Are you the guy who posted the NHL standings board a couple years back?

Nice work, someday I will make something similar, someday!

Nope, but that actually was my inspiration to do this. So tons of props to the guy who made that!

Anyone know where that is? I'd love to see that!

http://lumberjackdesigns.blogspot.com/2011/10/nhl-standings-chart.html

Its super impressive. The way his blocks attach to the board with magnets is genius.

Archived