NFL Standings Board

PaleVermilion81

• 2 months later...

Wow this is amazing, have been planning something similar with the English premier league. Great job! :)

ah, cool idea doing the Prem, though you'd need to do 30-40 different ones to account for promotion/relegation every season. nonetheless, that would be a sweet feature in a pub.

Wow this is amazing, have been planning something similar with the English premier league. Great job! :)

ah, cool idea doing the Prem, though you'd need to do 30-40 different ones to account for promotion/relegation every season. nonetheless, that would be a sweet feature in a pub.

Eventually, yes. But you start with the 20 teams there now and then, in the summer, create the 3 new ones that you need. Just keep the others in storage in case they move back up.

gYH2mW9.png

• 7 months later...

Finally finished it! Got distracted this winter/spring, but finally stained it this past week.

I hate to be that guy cause this looks friggin awesome, but what about the Bucs new logo?

I don't like it. To me, it is a downgrade and not worth the time it'd take to paint a new block. The Vikings is the old logo as well. The changes were so minor, didn't want to re-paint.

How much did materials and such cost? Would love to do this for NFL and NHL. Although with the NHL structure, it would be one long board.

How are they mounted on the board? Velcro?

Don't know exact costs, as I started painting these a few years back. Probably spent around $75-100 though though? Plus about 50 hours of work.

Eventually, yes. But you start with the 20 teams there now and then, in the summer, create the 3 new ones that you need. Just keep the others in storage in case they move back up.

Both the major soccer pubs in Indy have something kinda like this and it's really cool. Well, except for the fact that Villa are hardly off the bottom part...

This is really great, though. Well done.

6fQjS3M.png

Archived