MLB Redesign - Yankees Revised (w/ Uniforms)

derschwigg

• Replies 281
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Agreed, excellent Cubs logo, derschwigg.

Did you happen to see my suggestions for the Sox and Pirates logos on the previous page?

I did, and thank you! I'm really struggling to make a sock look like it belongs in this redesigned league. As for the Pirates, I was trying to ape the seams of the baseball with the two cracks in the skull.

Did you happen to see my suggestions for the Sox and Pirates logos on the previous page?

I did, and thank you! I'm really struggling to make a sock look like it belongs in this redesigned league. As for the Pirates, I was trying to ape the seams of the baseball with the two cracks in the skull.
Ha. I've been trying do a skull with the seams tying the cracks together myself. I see it in my head, but haven't been able to get it right yet.

Ha. I've been trying do a skull with the seams tying the cracks together myself. I see it in my head, but haven't been able to get it right yet.

If you'd like, I'm happy to offer suggestions. If not, I get it :)

If you'd like, I'm happy to offer suggestions. If not, I get it :)
I think I can eventually get it. But I'd rather you post yours first, because if it's like your other logos, it's pointless for me to even continue with it. :)

I think some brown piping down the chest would look incredible on that uni. Thanks!

After a bit of a hiatus, here's the new look Cubbies.

0IzYTO8.jpg

Kudos to Conrad's Grand Forks font.

I love the overall look of this one but for some reason the paw is reading "reptilian" for me if that makes sense.

I think some brown piping down the chest would look incredible on that uni. Thanks!

After a bit of a hiatus, here's the new look Cubbies.

0IzYTO8.jpg

Kudos to Conrad's Grand Forks font.

I love the overall look of this one but for some reason the paw is reading "reptilian" for me if that makes sense.

Hmm...Maybe a more supple fur instead of the spiky one here would fix that.

And finally, here's the Rays! If I've done my checking right, I think I've only got the Twins left, and then I'm actually done with the league! I've got 2 or 3 teams I'd like to go back and revise, but otherwise, I think it's done!

What do you think??

fs5fMhW.jpg

Kudos to Conrad's Michigan State font.

Nice job on the Devil Rays concept! I really like how well the navy blue and the neon green contrast with each other. Great job as always!

I don't think you've done a Marlins concept yet...

Nope, the Marlins came out in tandem with the original design for the Braves.

OH1wLQz.jpg

Nice job on the Devil Rays concept! I really like how well the navy blue and the neon green contrast with each other. Great job as always!

Umm, I think that's the Mariners concept you put up there...

Reading is fundamental.

You're right.

And finally, here's the Rays! If I've done my checking right, I think I've only got the Twins left, and then I'm actually done with the league! I've got 2 or 3 teams I'd like to go back and revise, but otherwise, I think it's done!

What do you think??

fs5fMhW.jpg

I like the logo just not the yellowish green color

What do you think??

fs5fMhW.jpg

I like the colors...hate the logo. It's an awkward-angle blob. I've seen that Michigan State font enough that I don't think it works here.

Smart is believing half of what you hear. Genius is knowing which half.

OH1wLQz.jpg

What is the big M supposed to signify in the primary logo, and why do the I and N letters in the wordmark drop below the rest? Looks really weird.

Smart is believing half of what you hear. Genius is knowing which half.

OH1wLQz.jpg

What is the big M supposed to signify in the primary logo, and why do the I and N letters in the wordmark drop below the rest? Looks really weird.

The M is a submerged trident that modernizes the 70s Mariners Mark, and the word mark is a trident as well. That's why the I and the N have that spike.

Archived