MLB Redesign - Yankees Revised (w/ Uniforms)

derschwigg

Sweet! Maybe make the claw marks and the rest of the D the same color?

Can't say I feel this one. Took me a second to catch on that it's a D. I agree that maybe you should make the rest of the letter orange to match the colors.

I tried it, but it loses the visual contrast. :/ Otherwise, I think this is one of my stronger identities yet!

• Replies 281
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I agree that an M would be better. It would give the logo some symmetry.

As for Baltimore, I like the idea, but the blocky-ness of the bird stands out like a sore thumb. Especially since the bird's chest is round as well as the O. But if you were going for Robo-Oriole, then congrats :D

I also think the view of the bird could be changes a little. We're looking at the side of the bird's, but the chest looks turned slightly. I think I know what you're trying to do, but you may need to add a little detail to the neck.

@loganaweaver - Twitter / @loganaweaver - Instagram / Nike Vapor Untouchable Football Template  / Logan's Logos

I second the suggestion about an M rather than a B for Milwaukee.

Also, if you smooth out the lines on the bird's head, that would be, in my opinion, the finest logo ever created for the Orioles team.

"Jesus said to him, 'I am the way, and the truth, and the life.'" - John 14:6

"For God so loved the world that he gave his one and only Son, that whoever believes in him shall not perish but have eternal life." - John 3:16

All your wordmarks have tteh 2 color pattern than boston has. might want to switch that up a bit

Most of the teams so far have had a dark background - that's limiting the wordmarks to the "white city, color team" formula

I mean all of your wordmarks have the same pattern as the word RED SOX has. With light on top, dark on bottom with the shadow swoop

StLouisCardinals.png

CowboysClassic_zpsb3d9923d.png

#9 LSU vs. TCU

All your wordmarks have tteh 2 color pattern than boston has. might want to switch that up a bit

Most of the teams so far have had a dark background - that's limiting the wordmarks to the "white city, color team" formula

I mean all of your wordmarks have the same pattern as the word RED SOX has. With light on top, dark on bottom with the shadow swoop

ALL? That's just not the case.

Archived