2014 FIFA World Cup

UnclearInitial

• Replies 2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

those look like warmup tops instead of game jerseys. Look at Germany's sleeve cuff. there's a slit for the thumb. But most likely Spain will still have this as their away colors. National team warmups don't usually deviate to far from the kit colors.

km3S7lo.jpg

Zqy6osx.png

Here's a bulk of what was discussed on the soccer kits page, just to put it here:

If the rumors are to be believed though, FIFA are really pushing monochrome kits for the 2014 World Cup. Hope we keep the hoops though. [For US]

Unconfirmed:

netherlands-away-2014-world-cup-600x440.

Unconfirmed:

PortugalWorldCup2014.jpg

Confirmed fake:

u0e4o.png

convincing speculation:

"

USA 2014 World Cup Home Kit

The new USA 2014 Home Jersey is mainly white with a luscious blue as second color. The new USA 2014 World Cup Home Kit comes with a white flat knit collar with a blue contrasting tipping. The USA Home Kit for the 2014 World Cup will feature blue sleeve cuffs.

USA will play in white shorts with blue applications at the 2014 World Cup in Brazil.

USA 2014 World Cup Home Kit

The new USA 2014 World Cup Away Kit will be mainly red with white applications. USA 2014 World Cup Away Jersey will include folded sleeve cuffs and comes with a red short. Like the Home Kit the Away Jersey will be presented in early 2014."

http://www.footyheadlines.com/2013/09/usa-2014-world-cup-home-and-away-kit.html

Not what I expected. Will be interesting to see if true.

So not a heck of a lot yet...

those look like warmup tops instead of game jerseys. Look at Germany's sleeve cuff. there's a slit for the thumb. But most likely Spain will still have this as their away colors. National team warmups don't usually deviate to far from the kit colors.

Those are warm-ups. He said "adidas training gear has been leaked".

Go Astros!

Go Texans!

Go Rockets!

Go Javelinas!

Here's a bulk of what was discussed on the soccer kits page, just to put it here:

So not a heck of a lot yet...

Other rumours:

England will have use royal blue on the home, and two tone red on the away

France

Germany will have silver /// and have red and black details on the white, with white (!) shorts, and an all black clash

Russia's kits will honor the Space program

Spain will be all-red with gold details, and will have a black/electricity clash to honor the nightlife

Mexico will have two tone green, and the clash will be red with black accents

Argentina will have a gradient on the stripes, with white shorts

Brazil will have an all blue clash

Japan will have pink /// on both kits, but the real gem is an all-electricity away

unconfirmed

Italy+2014+World+Cup+Home+Kit+1.jpgItaly+2014+World+Cup+Home+Kit+3.jpg

Italy+2014+World+Cup+Home+Kit+template.j

EDIT: 1,000th post! Only took slightly less than 4 years.

07Giants.pngnyy.png

I wouldn't hate that being Italy's primary, but strange white striping down the sides seems unnecessary. I still despise the gold pumas though, just make them white!

Holland's rumored clash kit looks decent. It's been a while since they've used royal/dark blue as their clash, and loving the old school crest choice. Simple, but nice.

Portugal? Yikes.

73, 77, 81, 83, 90, 06

29, 30, 31, 36, 39, 44, 61, 62, 65, 66, 67, 96, 10

The first adidas kit was leaked- Colombia

LEAKCOL1.jpg

Not looking like a good WC for adidas. Shame, they have had some nice ones lately incl Germany and Mexico.

I actually like it. Reminds me of the Olympique Lyonnais kits from last season

fra_lyon_1_1213.png

z9e0rqit393ojiizsemd0t1hx.gif74937881997.gifUnited States (2016 - Pres)North Carolina Tar Heels (2015 - Pres)

I hate the trend towards dropping your traditional shorts/color combinations. Germany have a white kit and black shorts...always been that way and shouldn't be changed just cause the shorts might clash. Brazil should always wear white socks instead of those blue abominations.

I'm not entirely convinced that those will be the usual choice of shorts, if it's from a promo shoot, Adidas might be showing the range of kit choices? There aren't too many times when Argentina need to change shorts, when they don't also change their shirt.

Wembley-1.png

2011/12 WFL Champions

I hate the trend towards dropping your traditional shorts/color combinations. Germany have a white kit and black shorts...always been that way and shouldn't be changed just cause the shorts might clash. Brazil should always wear white socks instead of those blue abominations.

I'm not entirely convinced that those will be the usual choice of shorts, if it's from a promo shoot, Adidas might be showing the range of kit choices? There aren't too many times when Argentina need to change shorts, when they don't also change their shirt.

You would have a good point if we hadn't repeatedly heard that teams are being urged to go monotone to avoid clashes.

The best teams world cup uniforms to me was during France 1998. I remind of the Mexican jersey with Astecs design on it. They need to do something that representing the country. Sick of these uniforms which looks identicals.

hNa1bgX.png

You would have a good point if we hadn't repeatedly heard that teams are being urged to go monotone to avoid clashes.
But that in itself is just a rumour, with little or no evidence, yet, to support it.

Wembley-1.png

2011/12 WFL Champions

Archived