2014 FIFA World Cup

UnclearInitial

• Replies 2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Of course the Nike USA soccer gloves that just came out use navy and gold: http://store.nike.com/us/en_us/pd/inspired-victory-usa-gloves/pid-803512

Those aren't soccer gloves, those are for spectators for the olympics. They have texting finger tips.

I can see that, but the teams get player versions without that. Here is a pic of Januzaj wearing the Manchester United version on Saturday: 1502608_690210877704550_523253900_o.jpg

http://store.nike.com/us/en_us/pd/manchester-united-fan-gloves/pid-774381

As you said, these could be for the Olympics rather than the USMNT, but that again shows how silly it is that Nike outfits both the USMNT and US Olympians and can't decide on a single shade of blue to use.

I love THIS!!!

LUSA1.jpg

It has been a few days and after digesting it a bit here are some of my feelings on the new kit.

1. It is definitely classy. We will look good in Brazil.

2. It is also very bland and we will look rather plain in Brazil as well.

3. I do like the ghost stripe hoops.

4. I like the addition of the royal blue but it needs more of it.

5. I get that our crest leaves something to be desired but have you seen some of the other ones that nations have? They are just plain hideous.

6. I would have been much happier with a red hoops kit and a royal blue second kit.

I love THIS!!!

LUSA1.jpg

5. I get that our crest leaves something to be desired but have you seen some of the other ones that nations have? They are just plain hideous.

This would have been really nice had they simply used the retro shield instead.
I think what really bothers me is that they made the buttons look too much like a regular polo shirt. If the buttons didn't go down that far or if there were no buttons at all it would look much better IMO.

I love THIS!!!

LUSA1.jpg

I think what really bothers me is that they made the buttons look too much like a regular polo shirt. If the buttons didn't go down that far or if there were no buttons at all it would look much better IMO.

This whole kit is entirely forgettable. In a few years from now a photo from the WC they will the mnt be frequently mistaken for england.

I love THIS!!!

LUSA1.jpg

This whole kit is entirely forgettable. In a few years from now a photo from the WC they will the mnt be frequently mistaken for england.

We spend many years fighting them for our independence and now, over 200 years later, we are trying to look like them.

I love THIS!!!

LUSA1.jpg

We spend many years fighting them for our independence and now, over 200 years later, we are trying to look like them.

I think these look good, a bit too England i'll admit but in general they are a nice clean look. My biggest wish on this set would be to add more of the royal blue. an extra stripe on the arm and collar would be sufficient just more blue somewhere

I love THIS!!!

LUSA1.jpg

I think these look good, a bit too England i'll admit but in general they are a nice clean look. My biggest wish on this set would be to add more of the royal blue. an extra stripe on the arm and collar would be sufficient just more blue somewhere

Well the numbers in the middle of the front will most likely be royal (although it is Nike so they might be gray or anthracite or that shocking green that Oregon uses) as well as the names and numbers on the back. So that will give an additional punch of color.

I wonder how this jersey would look with a pair of plain blue shorts?

z9e0rqit393ojiizsemd0t1hx.gif74937881997.gifUnited States (2016 - Pres)North Carolina Tar Heels (2015 - Pres)

I love THIS!!!

LUSA1.jpg

Well the numbers in the middle of the front will most likely be royal (although it is Nike so they might be gray or anthracite or that shocking green that Oregon uses) as well as the names and numbers on the back. So that will give an additional punch of color.

I wonder how this jersey would look with a pair of plain blue shorts?

I think blue shorts would make this look exactly like an england kit, stick with white or red shorts with a blue trim

good point about the number, i wasn't really thinking about what the number would look like

Archived