2014 FIFA World Cup

UnclearInitial

I thought raglan sleeves are 3/4 sleeves? Or am I completely wrong on that?

No, it means they connect at the neck as opposed to the shoulder. Think of a baseball tee.

My bad. That shouldn't change anything too much then.

I thought raglan = 3/4 as well, but google agrees with you. The US hat a 3/4 kit in 2004 by the way. They looked like too-small regular jerseys.2004_third.jpg

Pretty sure those are long sleeve jerseys that Donovan pushed up and then draped over. Even back in 2004, the bottom of the sleeves on game jerseys would be more form fitting.

EDIT: Those aren't the 2004 set...I need to brush up on my history but I believe Donovan was #21 the majority of the time through at least the 06 WC with Reyna still around. Let me check Getty and try to ID this game.

They're 3/4. I have one.

Wow why would brazil wear anything besides blue the year they're hosting??

The jersey is actually nice but idk about those shorts, especially for brazil. They look like swim trunks.

• Replies 2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

WOAH!

Will Brazil actually wear that kit in a match?

They wouldn't show an entire kit if they didnt plan on wearing it

Not true via FootyHeadlines

Similar to the black Brazil Third Kits from the last few years, the Brazil 2014 Third Kit will not be worn in any official matches. According to Nike, it's the first time that Brazil has a complete third kit designed by Nike, while the striking short is inspired by the surfing lifestyle.

USA wearing the navy "sweater vest" kit for presumably the last time today. With navy shorts, which is the worse pairing compared with the white shorts. Good riddance. Would have been nice to see the centennial or even the hoops one last time... too bad.

Showcasing fan-made sports apparel by artists and designers

Liverpool2014ThirdDesign1.jpg

So this is the leaked 14-15 Liverpool 3rd kit. I know this isn't a world cup kit, but bear with me: Imagine this as the US national kit. Sash? Check. Stripes? Check. Collar? Check. It's the penultimate US kit.

In what way is this the penultimate US kit?

RockiesSig.png

So this is the leaked 14-15 Liverpool 3rd kit. I know this isn't a world cup kit, but bear with me: Imagine this as the US national kit. Sash? Check. Stripes? Check. Collar? Check. It's the penultimate US kit.

Mighty Ducks of Anaheim (CHL - 2018 Orr Cup Champions) Chicago Rivermen (UBA/WBL - 2014, 2015, 2017 Intercontinental Cup Champions)

King's Own Hexham FC (BIP - 2022 Saint's Cup Champions) Portland Explorers (EFL - Elite Bowl XIX Champions) Real San Diego (UPL) Red Bull Seattle (ULL - 2018, 2019, 2020 Gait Cup Champions) Vancouver Huskies (CL)

In what way is this the penultimate US kit?

Maybe he knows something about the future of the US soccer team that we don't know. If that's the case, I suppose it's been a good run.

Visit my store on REDBUBBLE

Archived