2014 FIFA World Cup

UnclearInitial

I think Adidas did a real fine job on those Germany clashes, although the lack of yellow on both kits (and green besides the keeper) kind of disappoints me.

I think it could work if Adidas made their three stripes on a Germany kit into the German flag, not on one of those two kits, but It might look good on their next white kit.

Why green?

• Replies 2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I think Adidas did a real fine job on those Germany clashes, although the lack of yellow on both kits (and green besides the keeper) kind of disappoints me.

I think it could work if Adidas made their three stripes on a Germany kit into the German flag, not on one of those two kits, but It might look good on their next white kit.

Why green?

Because this:

5558_145409346.jpg

Looked :censored: amazing.

Why green?

Because this:

5558_145409346.jpg

Why green?

Because this:

5558_145409346.jpg

This. I was watching them wear this kit against the USMNT in a friendly and I bought the 21 REUS jersey..............before halftime...

"We root for the laundry"

(Jerome Seinfeld)

I have given up hope....

You should, Greece is obviously going to go in the nude to the world cup...

"Captivated by the rich history of Greece, Nike's design team sought to reflect Greece's role in the development of sporting competition. Inspired by the nude athletes of the Olympic Games, the kit aids performance by having no weight at all, allowing for a greater range of motion and keeping the players cool. Nike's research has found out that nude players covered only in oil are 2.3486% faster than clothed players.“By managing sweat and keeping the body cooler longer, players feel more comfortable, sweat less, and perform better,” said Martin Lotti, Creative Director for Nike Football. This groundbreaking design will surely bring the Greek national team to new heights."

Well played, sir!

Jaguars

Why green?

Because this:

5558_145409346.jpg

Wow, you actually brought me something to mind! Why do we refer to Flamengo in our new Away Kit, when we referred to another famous Brazilian Club traditionally?

SEPorgulho.jpg

I'm a simple person, I have a pixelated David Beckham as profile photo since 2010.

Why green?

Because this:

5558_145409346.jpg

actually green for the German football logo...

http://afootballreport.com/post/17361170683/why-does-germany-wear-green-the-ireland-myth-and

Why green?

Because this:

5558_145409346.jpg

actually green for the German football logo...

http://afootballreport.com/post/17361170683/why-does-germany-wear-green-the-ireland-myth-and

That's much better than 'We wore it a couple times so it's cool'

I didn't really say that they wear it now because they randomly wore it before and it looked good. I said the lack of green disappoints me because the green kits looked so good whenever they wear it. I didn't look into why they wear it at all.

I am over the moon with Australia's kit. Retro and classy. Love the white socks!

JfnSODH.jpg

I love it! Reminds me of the old classy jerseys Nike did for the World Cup 2006! Looking forward to the away kit!

australie-nouveau-maillot-coupe-du-monde

I'm a simple person, I have a pixelated David Beckham as profile photo since 2010.

Archived