2014 FIFA World Cup

UnclearInitial

• Replies 2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Yes, it was 2011. The Waldo/navy with sleeves jerseys were adopted in 2012 for both national teams.

Mighty Ducks of Anaheim (CHL - 2018 Orr Cup Champions) Chicago Rivermen (UBA/WBL - 2014, 2015, 2017 Intercontinental Cup Champions)

King's Own Hexham FC (BIP - 2022 Saint's Cup Champions) Portland Explorers (EFL - Elite Bowl XIX Champions) Real San Diego (UPL) Red Bull Seattle (ULL - 2018, 2019, 2020 Gait Cup Champions) Vancouver Huskies (CL)

from this thread:

http://www.bigsoccer.com/community/threads/a-new-korea-jersey-part-vi.1727032/page-50#post-29582429

was seen at a Nike store in Seoul (looks like the US one behind Korea's...)

s86mgUv.jpg

Great spot! So strange that it's already available in an actual Nike store despite the launch date. I want to see real pics already. Only got a sliver of it there and then the women's version.

"I have seen Greece's new kit" - SAID NO ONE EVR!

When they're released, you'll see them.

Until then, quit asking.

Buy some t-shirts and stuff at KJ Shop!

KJ Branded | Behance portfolio

POTD 2013-08-22

On 7/14/2012 at 2:20 AM, tajmccall said:

When it comes to style, ya'll really should listen to Kev.

Dude I don't get it. This is like the 7th different time you have just basically said "I want to see Greece's kit". And every single time, someone tells you that obviously if any hints about Greece's jersey get leaked they will be posted in the thread. If you want to say what you think or hope they will wear, then say it, but your literally saying nothing useful. Besides, Greece has had monochrome white homes and monochrome away royal blue aways for as long as I can remember, so I doubt this year would be any different. Its not even a team where we don't know what to expect.

It was meant to be a joke for **** sake!!

Oh for the love of god SHUT UP!

351y642.jpg

But you've made it over and over and not a single person has laughed even once.

Can we please get over the all "light" kit or all "dark" kit that everyone is throwing around as what the teams have to do. It is simple the kits must not clash. It doesn't matter if they are light or dark as long as you can tell the difference. For example if Brazil were to play France in the semifinals they could both wear their preferred kits because they don't clash. Brazil Yellow(light), Blue(dark), White (light) vs France Navy(dark), White(light), Red (dark). Or perhaps a better example would be Spain in their light kit(all red) vs Australia in their light kit(Yellow, Green, White). They are both the teams perspective light kits but they don't clash so it doesn't matter. Sheesh can it be any simpler.

Can we please get over the all "light" kit or all "dark" kit that everyone is throwing around as what the teams have to do. It is simple the kits must not clash. It doesn't matter if they are light or dark as long as you can tell the difference. For example if Brazil were to play France in the semifinals they could both wear their preferred kits because they don't clash. Brazil Yellow(light), Blue(dark), White (light) vs France Navy(dark), White(light), Red (dark). Or perhaps a better example would be Spain in their light kit(all red) vs Australia in their light kit(Yellow, Green, White). They are both the teams perspective light kits but they don't clash so it doesn't matter. Sheesh can it be any simpler.

You are acting as though FIFA world cup rules and preferences are the same as they are for the EPL, for example, when it seems that may not be the case.

You are acting as though FIFA world cup rules and preferences are the same as they are for the EPL, for example, when it seems that may not be the case.

Haha, so you are assuming that I was even remotely thinking of the Premier League when I wasn't. I do follow the Premier League but I pay much more attention to international football and MLS. I am basing this off of what I have seen from the kit releases plus what I already know to be true from my many years of following the international game.

Are we really going to rehash this discussion post by post again?

Why not? Is that because you assume that you are right. All I have seen so far is that a few less reputable news outlets and some random dudes have reported that the all light and all dark kits are the case based upon Adidas stupid marketing schemes and ruining of great traditional kits. Get real dude.

How about them being based on the official FIFA rules instead?

http://www.uefa.com/MultimediaFiles/Download/competitions/Regulations/01/87/54/21/1875421_DOWNLOAD.pdf

At page 44, you can read:

Each team shall inform FIFA of two different and contrasting colours (one predominately dark and one predominately light kit) for its official and reserve team kit.

Apparently there is loads of room for interpretation here or Adidas is somehow privileged in this situation. I find this light/dark distinction extremely stupid as I don't think there is a corner in the world where significant number of people still watch black & white TV.

Spain also had two dark kits 4 years ago so I wasn't aware that this rule is still followed.

Archived