2014 FIFA World Cup

UnclearInitial

• Replies 2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I still don't like the Mexico kit and am surprised anyone does. I wonder how many peoples' opinions were changed after that bicycle kick went in.

As long as El Tri wins, the bolts will become beloved. Personally, I don't hate it. I'm not really sure what to make of it to be honest. But I root for their rival, so I guess I should really care less.

I've changed my opinion on the Mexico kit, I like it know except the way where the crest, numbers and adidas logo are all in a vertical line.

And oh god Colombia, really?

Yeah you know, the jersey by itself looks pretty meh, and I don't love the design or graphics, but as a whole and on the field it actually looks pretty good together.

I still don't like the Mexico kit and am surprised anyone does. I wonder how many peoples' opinions were changed after that bicycle kick went in.

From a purely physical standpoint, it's not the greatest shirt. However, this latest design has something intangible or a character to it. My guess is that I like it because it's for Mexico. El Tri has usually been on the progressive side when it comes to their kits until the latest Adidas kits.

Mexican soccer is a fiesta in addition to a tradition... look at the kits of the Mexican First Division for proof. This kit just does a better job of representing the entire image of soccer in Mexico than the last kit did, even though it's not a better design (I hope this makes sense).

I'm also a huge fan of the classic green kits, as green is my favorite colour. But I also think that these hooped shirts look beast. Also striped or hooped shirts are very rare for national teams.

241l0ll.jpg

I'm a simple person, I have a pixelated David Beckham as profile photo since 2010.

I'm also a huge fan of the classic green kits, as green is my favorite colour. But I also think that these hooped shirts look beast. Also striped or hooped shirts are very rare for national teams.

If only the US would have stuck with the red and white hoops. Instantly recognizable and unique in international soccer.

Wordmark_zpsaxgeaoqy.jpg

Archived