2014 FIFA World Cup

UnclearInitial

• Replies 2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Rumored USA clash kit for the WC, looks photoshopped. Certainly isn't the highest quality leak.

BhMoKkCCMAADBlm.jpg

https://twitter.com/TotalMLS/status/437742324328579073

Do people not remember the guy who posted that shirt is the same guy who posted these: BUXIfmUIQAAsXnk.png

http://m.mlssoccer.com/news/article/2013/09/17/are-these-new-usmnt-2014-world-cup-jerseys-centennial-crest-making-comeback-

I think I misspoke guys. Not trying to be one of those guys who wants people to think he's in the "circle." Haha I am just excited about the hook up and getting it early. Especially at a good price ($75 plus free ship). I am actually buying it off someone who got them early on eBay. Trust me, I am aware of the fakes but am 100% confident it is real. He also has the women's version and N98 jackets. Looks like the word mark and numbers might have a lighter blue (sky blue?) outline.

6qeaso.jpg

2emhcig.jpg

Based off everything I have heard and the way the dates line up, I am positive the home kit will debut on the 5th. Sounds like there is a chance preorders will begin Feb 27th. I have no further leads on the away kit but know the latest leak is fake. I am still really nervous about the away. If you guys want I could link you to the seller for the eBay gear.

eBay Seller chilangodg25

Some of his primary pictures are stock photos but if you look at the listing he has the real shots there.

Wow what's up with the new USA kit? I'm always expecting BAM in your face goes ugly color schemes with stars and stripes everywhere... But I'm actually liking the new all white kit. Reminds me of another FA that hasn't ever done anything on the pitch like US Soccer

Look at these shin guards also. Looks like you might be right about the sky blue outline on the font. If true, that's garbage. Sky blue has NO reason to ever appear on a USA kit of any sport. Why not a red outline? Makes no sense at all...

w15211_nike-mercurial-lite-usa-shinguard

In fairness, the sky blue (looks more cyan or electric blue to me) doesn't actually appear on any of the US kits, only on the shinguards and N98 jackets so far. Plenty of teams have worn non-team-specific colors on those items.

Archived