2014 FIFA World Cup

UnclearInitial

• Replies 2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

If those are real, then I can say I don't really like the plainness and faded colors of the primary and alternate, even though that sublimations cool.

The clash I really like though, looks really clean, but they should have switched the red and yellow around to make the Belgian flag.

I like the away, the first and third are decent efforts.

It'll be interesting to see how they look worn as opposed to the 'puffed up' and shadowy treatment in the pictures above - also how the numbers will be applied.

The Belgium kits got s nice look to them but the true test is what they are going to look like when someone is wearing them...can it be pulled off. Some kits look good on paper but once a player wears it, doesnt work at all (case in point Barcelona's Orange and yellow away kit, sheesh)

"The anticipation is building for the official unveiling of the US Men’s National Team home and away shirts for 2014 that will be worn in this summer’s World Cup.

An announcement is expected from Nike today with details on the shirts, where to pre-order them and whether or not the USMNT will wear the new home shirt or away on March 5 when the teams plays Ukraine in a friendly that has been rearranged in Cyprus."

Read more at http://worldsoccertalk.com/2014/02/27/anticipation-building-for-official-release-of-usmnt-world-cup-shirts-photo/#SKUc1YUdeisYFkZl.99

Archived