2014 FIFA World Cup

UnclearInitial

well I'm not going to believe it until an actual release not just a computer rendering

I hate to say I told you so....

14TKNDPL2.jpg

New Netherlands kit without the previously leaked gradient pattern.

I like it. Would be better with black logos though.

I hope for white shorts!

I'm a simple person, I have a pixelated David Beckham as profile photo since 2010.

• Replies 2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

well I'm not going to believe it until an actual release not just a computer rendering

14TKNDPL2.jpg

I hope for white shorts!

I'd expect to see orange shorts, but white would be so much better. Hopefully they have both.

km3S7lo.jpg

Zqy6osx.png

14TKNDPL2.jpg

I hope for white shorts!

I'd expect to see orange shorts, but white would be so much better. Hopefully they have both.

As France wears white shorts, I have some hope.

I'm a simple person, I have a pixelated David Beckham as profile photo since 2010.

14TKNDPL2.jpg

I hope for white shorts!

I am almost positive that it will be white shorts but they will probably have some orange ones just in case they need them.

14TKNDPL2.jpg

I hope for white shorts!

I am almost positive that it will be white shorts but they will probably have some orange ones just in case they need them.

The dutch for WC2010, Euro2008, WC2006, Euro2004, wore either white or black shorts with the orange top, and then switched to orange shorts for the knockouts.

Nike doesn't seemed to have bothered with the whole monochrome "rule".

France and Australia certainly haven't.

Based on that i'd expect to see the Dutch in white shorts.

Korea also wearing Red shirt/Blue Shorts/Red Socks too

i-pV9jNCQ-XL.png

14TKNDPL2.jpg

I hope for white shorts!

The dutch for WC2010, Euro2008, WC2006, Euro2004, wore either white or black shorts with the orange top, and then switched to orange shorts for the knockouts.

I too hope that Netherlands wear white shorts with this new orange kit. Though if they make the knockout stages of WC2014, they will probably wear black or even blue. Though, like Berlin Wall, I would have preferred if the font color was black instead of white. It would be more pronounced that way.

Their EURO 2008 look was the best they ever had imo. It's even one of the best looks everybody ever had. It was just great to watch their games because the kits looked so nice. They also played at an incredible high level at that Group Stage, but then came Russia.

Netherlands+v+Italy+Group+C+Euro208+k6xO

But historical wise this should be their look:

1978-world-cup-team.jpg

US Home shirt will be officially unveiled tomorrow.

Nice, so we will finally see the font and color for the numbers. Do we know when the away kit is supposed to be officially unveiled?

And that Croatia away is sickkkk.

Yes, we will finally see the font and color of numbers. I will be a bit surprised if they are not blue, but red is definitely a possibility.

Not sure about the away kit release. Maybe the game vs. Mexico in arizona.

I've recently got into soccer the past 2 years (thanks to EA's FIFA game) and without sifting through 50+ pages, where is an American retailer that I can get cheap jerseys (cheap as in price, not fake Chinese knockoffs) with a player on them? Of course I'll support the US, but I like Croatia's set and I tend to like/follow English (because of the BPL) and German players too. Also, how do soccer jerseys tend to fit? Tight? Are they by size or size numbers?

KISSwall09.jpg

Hormone, I usually shop on worldsoccershop.com they have a good variety of national and club teams and offer periodic sales. World soccer shop is 100% legit and is a sponsor of the EPL on NBC Sports here in the U.S. I recommend them. If you are looking for brick and mortar stores your best bet would be a local store or small local chain. It seems as if all jerseys are sized by letter and they seem to run on the smaller size. If you are a person who likes loose clothes definitely size up.

If you don't want a player you can buy from Nike, adidas etc direct. If you are looking for a U.S. Shirt you will have to really search for any from the last few years or go with the to be released versions for this year.

Denver Nuggets Kansas City Chiefs Tampa Bay Rays 

Colorado Buffaloes Purdue Boilermakers Florida Gators

Archived