2014 FIFA World Cup

UnclearInitial

• Replies 2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Not for the Obese, how about not for anybody but Twiggs or Mr. Universe contestants. I do like the design though.

Now to the important stuff. I like the USMNT home. Its classy, something that can be worn outside of match day and not get crazy looks from people. (and after seeing the Italy kit I don't have to worry about if I had to many beers last night on my way to class). More importantly though, Its for the most part solid white. As somebody who wears polos everyday for work in South Georgia and who's football team's jerseys are black, having a white shirt with the option of unbuttoning it helps A LOT when its hot and humid outside. Adidas jerseys are just going to collect the sweat in the triangle patch over the sternum. US won't have that problem. And I just don't get why everybody hates on the collar/polo look. I think US Soccer played it smart with the kits this year especially when you consider the pivotal match is going to be played in the middle of the Amazon Jungle. Go safe and smart with the home and crazy with the away.

Margaret.png
9JR5Pzv.png

I'm liking that Dutch kit very much. The 'IJ' diagraph is a nice touch.

Fortunately I've Dutch family so I have an excuse to buy one. ;)

Exactly my reason to buy one too! Netherlands is my 2nd favorite team (behind USA of course). Those are beautiful.

Better pics of the USMNT numbers on the USMNT store website. They have words in them and are outlined in cyan (or whatever that color we saw on the shinguards is).

Only the letters have words in them. It says "One nation, one team". The numbers have tiny white dots in them.

It's a crappy photoshop image. I think FIFA requires a front number.

Numbers are required at the Finals. It could a be a case of Nike & the USSF not being certain where they want the numbers (centered or off-centered), or just a crappy case of photoshop. Probably the latter.

Go Astros!

Go Texans!

Go Rockets!

Go Javelinas!

Who is the team in light blue?

Uruguay.

Thanks. I couldn't think of a team that wore light blue. They look different without any black in their jersey. I guess it's possible the name and numbers will be black though.

Who is the team in light blue?

Uruguay.

Thanks. I couldn't think of a team that wore light blue. They look different without any black in their jersey. I guess it's possible the name and numbers will be black though.

I would say there is a biting chance that will happen.

Didn't notice this initially, but i don't like the detail on the socks

http://www.ussoccerstore.com/enlarge.html?http://ep.yimg.com/ay/yhst-96316601417599/nike-usa-2014-2015-home-socks-5.jpg

I think the home kit is classy, little plain, but that's better than ugly.

I really loved our old number font, it was unique and i thought worked for us. Didn't think a change was necessary and would've liked a custom font, but it's still a nice choice.

Wow, now that nearly all kits are released (except Greece haha) I think that the tournament will look great. Apart from the few shorts errors from Adidas I like nearly every single kit.

Details of the Holland crest:

Holland2014Home2.jpg

I'm a simple person, I have a pixelated David Beckham as profile photo since 2010.

Archived