2014 FIFA World Cup

UnclearInitial

• Replies 2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

The worst US kit of all time. No doubt about it. Absolutely hideous. Anyone know what color shorts it'll be paired up wih?

red shorts, red socks.

Actually? If there was one thing that kit didn't need it was monochrome.

The worst US kit of all time. No doubt about it. Absolutely hideous. Anyone know what color shorts it'll be paired up wih?

red shorts, red socks.

Actually? If there was one thing that kit didn't need it was monochrome.

Yes, actually.

1990_home.jpg1990_away.jpg1992_home.jpg1992_away.jpg1994_home.jpg1994_away.jpg2002_home.jpg2002_away.jpg

Really bro? I would take the new away over any of these in a heartbeat!

I actually like the bottom home kit. Btw the two bottom guys look like Frings and Klinsmann.

I'm a simple person, I have a pixelated David Beckham as profile photo since 2010.

5 of those shirts look worse and, not coincidentally, 3 of those use royal blue. The denim and away shirts from 94 are terrible, but at least you think USA when you see them.

Adidas kits aside this will be a top 3 worst kit of the Nike era, I'd be ok with this being an outside the box third kit in a non World Cup year but it's truly the worst Nike has put forward as a primary or secondary kit for the US in a WC year.

1990_home.jpg1990_away.jpg1992_home.jpg1992_away.jpg1994_home.jpg1994_away.jpg2002_home.jpg2002_away.jpg

I actually like the bottom home kit. Btw the two bottom guys look like Frings and Klinsmann.

That would be Jeff Agoos and Clint Mathis respectively. It would have been nice to have players of Frings' and Klinsmann's quality in our side.

That would be Jeff Agoos and Clint Mathis respectively. It would have been nice to have players of Frings' and Klinsmann's quality in our side.

Agoos and Mathis...Those are names from the past. Wow. I will always remember Agoos because of his ponytail.

Full Bomp Pop ensemble. Interesting that the crest on the shorts is tonal red. It's almost like the away kit crest is designed to be white and take on whatever background color it is but interestingly the crest is tonal blue on the jacket (like the jersey- however both are on different color backgrounds). I would have preferred the shorts to have a blue stripe and the blue crest. Oh well.

1zokzk1.jpg

Full Bomp Pop ensemble. Interesting that the crest on the shorts is tonal red. It's almost like the away kit crest is designed to be white and take on whatever background color it is but interestingly the crest is tonal blue on the jacket (like the jersey- however both are on different color backgrounds). I would have preferred the shorts to have a blue stripe and the blue crest. Oh well.

1zokzk1.jpg

I'm amazed by this. The white kit actually looks good next to that disgusting piece of slop. For their time periods, none of those kits were considered bad. They were all nowhere nearly this bad as the other kits we've seen for the world cup. I would have no idea what team this was without the US national crest, it's absolutely hideous, and the color scheme is just... france? I don't even know.

Archived