2014 FIFA World Cup

UnclearInitial

With the recent success in the black shirts I could see us chosing them for the final. Like Costa Rica played in white in the knockouts.

I'm a simple person, I have a pixelated David Beckham as profile photo since 2010.

• Replies 2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Holland warming up in white shorts and orange socks. So Argentina either in their stripes and black shorts or all navy blue. I'm betting all navy blue. Surprised they didn't go all orange vs all white (with the stripes, but mostly all white).

Edit- also interesting that all the Dutch players are wearing training tops with their numbers and names printed on them.

Edit 2- confirmed orange/white/orange vs. stripes/black/black. One of the best color matchups so far!

Orange / White / Orange

vs.

White / Navy / Navy

Holland warming up in white shorts and orange socks. So Argentina either in their stripes and black shorts or all navy blue. I'm betting all navy blue. Surprised they didn't go all orange vs all white (with the stripes, but mostly all white).

Edit- also interesting that all the Dutch players are wearing training tops with their numbers and names printed on them.

Edit 2- confirmed orange/white/orange vs. stripes/black/black. One of the best color matchups so far!

I am pretty sure those are Argentina navy shorts from their clash kit...

I actually thought that Argentina was one of the few teams that looked good in monochrome. But hell, this kit with black shorts looks just amazing! This is the prettiest matchup of the entire tournament!

I'm a simple person, I have a pixelated David Beckham as profile photo since 2010.

Orange / White / Orange

vs.

White / Navy / Navy

I am color blind and can still tell you there is no navy blue on the field right now. It is black.

As a German this really makes me hope for a white / black / white strip for us in the final. Chances of that would probably be really good if the Netherlands advance. But I should not get my hopes up too high after the quarter final disaster (strip wise) that was Germany vs. France.

Orange / White / Orange

vs.

White / Navy / Navy

I am color blind and can still tell you there is no navy blue on the field right now. It is black.

You are right, that is black. My bad.

I wonder what took FIFA so long to get the kit match ups right...

Archived