NBA Uniform Database

Hoopskid

As some of you may now, I've been trying to create an NBA uniform database for a while.
Well, it's nearing the end!
I've uploaded the thumbnails for all the uniforms I've completed so far. The full uniforms are all complete, just have to upload them.
Not Perfect, but I think it'll be good having a close to complete collection of NBA uniforms.

Anyway, let me know what you think and enjoy!
http://s1015.photobucket.com/user/bballuniforms/library/?sort=3&page=0

Examples:

runiform9_zps9016ce1f.png
runiform3_zps52b7e8c4.png

auniform3_zps9190fc52.png

auniform2_zps4a44f0c4.png

Looking wonderful as expected, A. One thing: when you upload the final versions, have them show up in the folders in reverse-chrono order so the newest-designed uniform is the first in the set, and so forth.

I would get with Andrew from nhluniforms.com, he might be able to give you some tips since he's had a very successful hockey version of what your trying to do. Just my two cents. Good luck and looks great!

UniJ

Btw Bobcats are missing current road uniform and I saw a duplicate of their previous road uniform. Sry

Duplicates indicate small changes, in the Bobcats case its the Collar change...

@Hoopskid I always loved your render-ship and high quality of your uniforms. Looking forward for the site and your future endeavors

• 2 weeks later...

^ the blue is correct, as he's using the official PMS colors (in RGB space) to create those graphics. the blue will look different in almost every real-action photo of the unis, so you have to go with a standard color that the team defines in their branding guidelines (or use Don's "RGB Optimized" colors ;)).

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Archived