Making better use of the Hurricanes template

habsfan1

Add a thin blue outline to all of the white stripes. Also, what's on the shoulder?

Looks like the CAPITALS wordmark in a circle with stars around it. And agree about the outline.

Yeah, that's exactly what it is. I took the secondary Washington Nats logo, made it monochrome, and replaced the DC with the Capitals wordmark.

For the striping, I went with DC's flag pattern. Which is why the stripes have no blue in them. Maybe that will help understand the reasoning behind my idea.

washington-dc-flag-250x153.jpg

Add a thin blue outline to all of the white stripes. Also, what's on the shoulder?

Looks like the CAPITALS wordmark in a circle with stars around it. And agree about the outline.

Yeah, that's exactly what it is. I took the secondary Washington Nats logo, made it monochrome, and replaced the DC with the Capitals wordmark.

For the striping, I went with DC's flag pattern. Which is why the stripes have no blue in them. Maybe that will help understand the reasoning behind my idea.

washington-dc-flag-250x153.jpg

Ah, makes sense now. I think it's a stellar look and the roundell is pretty cool

spacer.png

Archived