Honda vs Hyundai

pianoknight

While it seems like the regular one is still their main wordmark, it seems like that secondary one is appearong more on the vehicles (I also saw a pic of the floormats with it)

I myself got a 2013 Mazda 3 so its got the regular wordmark with stencil z, but yea they were using that for for everything else on their promotional stuff for a bit now.

I'll go Hyundai because I have a vendetta against Honda.

YOU COULD HAVE NAMED IT THE HONDA POND!

There's a reason most buildings don't keep their common name/nickname when they add a sponsor. If they called it the Honda Pond, you would certainly continue calling it the Pond. Half the value of their sponsorship would be gone like that.

The TD Bank Garden in Boston is a rare exception.

I certainly understand your feelings, but I get why sponsors don't want to do it.

I'll go Hyundai because I have a vendetta against Honda.

YOU COULD HAVE NAMED IT THE HONDA POND!

The reason "Arrowhead Pond" worked was because Arrowhead is a water company. "Honda Pond" doesn't make sense, or sound good.

They could have called it the Honda Civic Center...

I saw, I came, I left.

I never have understood why Honda didn't adapt its motorcycle wing logo for its cars. As for Hyundai, the rest of the corporation uses a green triangle, which could form the basis for a car badge.

tn_Honda62.pngtn_Hyundai_Heavy_Industries.png

Use the rules of heraldry for more effective sports logos! i.e. keep it simple, use good contrast...

Archived