2013-14 NCAA Hockey Uniforms Changes

MiK

Saw this while browsing for new info on the B1G hockey conference. Ohio State unveiled these bad boys a while back:

1185958_494915930595891_857481701_n.jpg

and UMass:

newjersey.jpg

73, 77, 81, 83, 90, 06

29, 30, 31, 36, 39, 44, 61, 62, 65, 66, 67, 96, 10

and with that 10,000 stoners went out and bought an OSU hockey sweater

Only other big change I'm aware of was NoDak getting rid of the Sioux crest on their jerseys full time this year and having to go play as :"University of North Dakota Hockey Club" until at least 2015 due to the law suit.

MUDJYDEOOMVIZUJ.20130103184138.jpg

North Dakota to go with green helmets and breezers at home this year.

BVl3dfKCYAAdWfg.jpg

BVl5RWPCAAERcKu.jpg

Pretty sure the last time they went green pants/helmets was pre-2000? I'd need confirmation of that.

They'll keep the black helmets and pants for road games, however.

qvAvG.jpg

Only other big change I'm aware of was NoDak getting rid of the Sioux crest on their jerseys full time this year and having to go play as :"University of North Dakota Hockey Club" until at least 2015 due to the law suit.

They went "North Dakota" all last year- the last time they wore the Sioux logo was before the 2012 NCAA Tourney.

They should be getting a new nickname/uniforms I believe in 3-4 years? I believe I had read something that stated when they retired the old nickname, they were waiting 5 years before adopting a new one. Either way, I'm pretty excited to see what they come up with. I'm sure it'll be better than telling people I'm a fan of The University of North Dakota Men's Ice Hockey Squadron. :D

qvAvG.jpg

They went "North Dakota" all last year- the last time they wore the Sioux logo was before the 2012 NCAA Tourney.

They should be getting a new nickname/uniforms I believe in 3-4 years? I believe I had read something that stated when they retired the old nickname, they were waiting 5 years before adopting a new one. Either way, I'm pretty excited to see what they come up with. I'm sure it'll be better than telling people I'm a fan of The University of North Dakota Men's Ice Hockey Squadron. :D

I like the longer wait. I would not want them to have to come up with something in 10 minutes. It should, in theory, last forever, so make it good.

Disclaimer: If this comment is about an NBA uniform from 2017-2018 or later, do not constitute a lack of acknowledgement of the corporate logo to mean anything other than "the corporate logo is terrible and makes the uniform significantly worse."

BADGERS TWINS VIKINGS TIMBERWOLVES WILD

POTD (Shared)

you're right. damn, the years are going by WAY too fast these days

/old guy'd

BVl3dfKCYAAdWfg.jpg

BVl5RWPCAAERcKu.jpg

Pretty sure the last time they went green pants/helmets was pre-2000? I'd need confirmation of that.

I wanna say 1998.

twitter_zps93c9c8f9.png @josh_j12 smbelt_zps438edf04.png

CFA- Fargo Bobcats

BVl3dfKCYAAdWfg.jpg

BVl5RWPCAAERcKu.jpg

I wanna say 1998.

That sounds about right... I think there was a Panzer involved.

qvAvG.jpg

Archived