Oldschoolvikings' NFL concepts - Weird Vikings idea added

oldschoolvikings

1 minute ago, Jay_Mellowed said:

For the Seahawks, I'd alter their home sock. Instead of mono-blue, make it mimic the sock you used for the road. However, make the entire top of the sock Navy Blue, and allow it to transition into the striping found on the road sock.

Weird... I was just in the process of editing in a new version with a different home sock, when your post popped up.  Have a look.

13 hours ago, oldschoolvikings said:

Weird... I was just in the process of editing in a new version with a different home sock, when your post popped up.  Have a look.

It probably means we weren’t comfortable with the mono-colored sock. But, yes, this is what I was thinking; make the bottom of the sock white, underneath the green stripe and it need not be altered again.

• oldschoolvikings changed the title to Oldschoolvikings' NFL concepts - Bills added
  • oldschoolvikings changed the title to Oldschoolvikings' NFL concepts - Patriots added
  • 2 weeks later...
  • oldschoolvikings changed the title to Oldschoolvikings' NFL concepts - Saints added
  • oldschoolvikings changed the title to Oldschoolvikings' NFL concepts - Broncos, new logo
  • oldschoolvikings changed the title to Oldschoolvikings' NFL concepts - Giants added
  • 4 weeks later...
  • oldschoolvikings changed the title to Oldschoolvikings' NFL concepts - Falcons added
  • 1 month later...
  • oldschoolvikings changed the title to Oldschoolvikings' NFL concepts - Panthers added
  • oldschoolvikings changed the title to Oldschoolvikings' NFL concepts - Texans added