Oldschoolvikings' NFL concepts - Weird Vikings idea added

oldschoolvikings

• oldschoolvikings changed the title to Oldschoolvikings' NFL concepts - Chiefs and Commies added
  • oldschoolvikings changed the title to Oldschoolvikings' NFL concepts - Chargers and Bills added
  • oldschoolvikings changed the title to Oldschoolvikings' NFL concepts - Bengals added
  • oldschoolvikings changed the title to Oldschoolvikings' NFL concepts - Colts added
  • oldschoolvikings changed the title to Oldschoolvikings' NFL concepts - Raiders added

Hope the alternate never sees the light of day, but it’s a fun concept anyway. If anyone can pull off all black, it’s the Raiders.

Going back to the Colts, I don’t think they need blue pants at all. It’s never looked right to me as a road combo, too bottom-heavy or something, plus the whiter jersey/pants is just classic. I do appreciate the stripes socks, though.

I'm kinda close to getting the entire NFL done in my new template, and I'm getting down to the teams that, if I'm being honest, I really wouldn't change much of anything.  Which means I'm coming up with concepts just for giggles. But, I'm close now, so I feel like I might as well finish.

spacer.png 

• Like 10

• oldschoolvikings changed the title to Oldschoolvikings' NFL concepts - Browns added
  • oldschoolvikings changed the title to Oldschoolvikings' NFL concepts - 49ers added
  • oldschoolvikings changed the title to Oldschoolvikings' NFL concepts - Buccaneers added
  • oldschoolvikings changed the title to Oldschoolvikings' NFL concepts - Vikings added
  • oldschoolvikings changed the title to Oldschoolvikings' NFL concepts - Texans added - leaning into the red helmet
  • oldschoolvikings changed the title to Oldschoolvikings' NFL concepts - Broncos added
  • oldschoolvikings changed the title to Oldschoolvikings' NFL concepts - Titans added

Not sure about the helmet or socks on this one, the color balance feels way out of wack. White helmet and swapping the red and blue on the socks and away numbers would look a bit better I think. With some tweaks, this would be a great modern take on the classic Oilers set.

lBzmcSM.png

Perrin Grubb | Aspiring Designer | NAFA Project ~ NFL Redesigns

• oldschoolvikings changed the title to Oldschoolvikings' NFL concepts - Bears added