oldschoolvikings

Oldschoolvikings' NFL concepts - Another Titans added

13 minutes ago, oldschoolvikings said:

So many people love this uniform, I thought I'd try a concept that keeps it as intact as I can, but drains all the 90's off of it. So, fix and match the helmet and pants stripes, and clean up the jersey's shoulder/sleeve clutter.  Not bad, I think.

spacer.png

Just wondering, if the Rams can use bone as their primary road/light jersey, can Carolina use silver? Your concept does a great job of cleaning up the design, but the NFL works best with two primary colors and white. Now, it can be done(see Seattle, Baltimore, Tampa Bay, ect.), but more often than not, it leads to uneven color balance(Tennessee, Jacksonville). Especially if one of your colors is silver(New England).

On 1/25/2021 at 8:39 PM, oldschoolvikings said:

spacer.png

This set kinda reminds me of Keanu reeves team in the replacements, in a good way. My only nitpick would be to add navy outlines on the jersey numbers

3 hours ago, oldschoolvikings said:

spacer.png

I really like it... but one tiny nitpick: the ny under the home collar shouldn't be red with the ny on the helmet remaining white. That would bother me every time I saw it on the field.

35 minutes ago, Magic Dynasty said:

I really like it... but one tiny nitpick: the ny under the home collar shouldn't be red with the ny on the helmet remaining white. That would bother me every time I saw it on the field.

Maybe make both the helmet and collar logos white with a red outline?

4 hours ago, oldschoolvikings said:

spacer.png

Yeah..I like this. The Giants aren't an easy team to redesign either, props to you for not using the northwestern stripes! Nice work

Edit: Maybe try a single red stripe on the home sleeves and socks. Then stripes would be consistent throughout both sets.

3 hours ago, Magic Dynasty said:

I get that. I originally made it red because I was considering stripe-less jerseys at home, and that little splash would be the only red. I later added the two red sleeves stripes, but didn't change the red NY for whatever reason.

On 6/20/2015 at 4:27 PM, oldschoolvikings said:

A cleaned up version of an older idea of mine...

panth1_zpskgiuvc5b.png

I'd go blue pants/black stripe, black topped socks for both home and away, maybe even black helmet with blue stripes bordered by silver.

11 hours ago, oldschoolvikings said:

spacer.png

Has a 1994 throwback vibe, which was good (Vikings had one of the better sets). 

4 hours ago, oldschoolvikings said:

spacer.png

Looks a lot like they should be called the "Nashville Buckeyes" (especially that red jersey). Navy is also vastly underused, even if it's just an accent colour.