Oldschoolvikings' NFL concepts - Frankly insane Buccaneers idea added

oldschoolvikings

On 12/27/2020 at 12:33 PM, oldschoolvikings said:

Experimenting with the template again...

spacer.png

Id still prefer using only 3 colors (not an easy task or choice for the Titans) but I must say, this is one of the better Titans concepts I've seen lately. The C/W/C is particularly satisfying

fiowXOD.png

• 2 weeks later...
13 minutes ago, oldschoolvikings said:

So many people love this uniform, I thought I'd try a concept that keeps it as intact as I can, but drains all the 90's off of it. So, fix and match the helmet and pants stripes, and clean up the jersey's shoulder/sleeve clutter.  Not bad, I think.

spacer.png

Just wondering, if the Rams can use bone as their primary road/light jersey, can Carolina use silver? Your concept does a great job of cleaning up the design, but the NFL works best with two primary colors and white. Now, it can be done(see Seattle, Baltimore, Tampa Bay, ect.), but more often than not, it leads to uneven color balance(Tennessee, Jacksonville). Especially if one of your colors is silver(New England).

• 1 month later...
35 minutes ago, Magic Dynasty said:

I really like it... but one tiny nitpick: the ny under the home collar shouldn't be red with the ny on the helmet remaining white. That would bother me every time I saw it on the field.

Maybe make both the helmet and collar logos white with a red outline?

spacer.png

spacer.png

4 hours ago, oldschoolvikings said:

spacer.png

Yeah..I like this. The Giants aren't an easy team to redesign either, props to you for not using the northwestern stripes! Nice work

Edit: Maybe try a single red stripe on the home sleeves and socks. Then stripes would be consistent throughout both sets.

fiowXOD.png