Oldschoolvikings' NFL concepts - Frankly insane Buccaneers idea added

oldschoolvikings

• oldschoolvikings changed the title to Oldschoolvikings' NFL concepts - Vikings added
  • 2 weeks later...
  • oldschoolvikings changed the title to Oldschoolvikings' NFL concepts - Jets added

I’ve had a similar concept for the Jets, I think it would be a nice solution. Maybe you could try making the white stripe on the sleeve proportionally smaller and/or make the “spike” a little bigger, so it somewhat resembles the 80’s jet logo:

9uO0Vds.jpg

• 3 weeks later...
  • oldschoolvikings changed the title to Oldschoolvikings' NFL concepts - Titans added
  • oldschoolvikings changed the title to Oldschoolvikings' NFL concepts - Titans (new logo) added
  • 2 weeks later...
  • oldschoolvikings changed the title to Oldschoolvikings' NFL concepts - Yet another shot at the Titans
  • 3 weeks later...
  • oldschoolvikings changed the title to Oldschoolvikings' NFL concepts - Arizona Cardinals added

If these were fantasy league instead of NFL concepts, I'd suggest ditching the white and replacing all instances of it with sand. Seriously, why do we even need white jerseys anymore? It should be one dark and one light (plus the alt/s). If white is part of a team's scheme, fine. But if it's not, they should be able to substitute any of their colors as long as it's light enough.

If you read on the card you'll be cheating on your heart.

I like the idea for the cardinals but I think it needs to be more gray and less brown. I’d also change the numbers to white on the red jersey, so it has some tie into the helmet. I really like the old-times feel of the whole set but I think the desert color is just a bit too brown

• Like 1

9 minutes ago, 8BW14 said:

I like the idea for the cardinals but I think it needs to be more gray and less brown. I’d also change the numbers to white on the red jersey, so it has some tie into the helmet. I really like the old-times feel of the whole set but I think the desert color is just a bit too brown

Yeah, I've been having this trouble a lot with the colors not showing up the same on different screens. On the screen of the computer I made it on, it looks like I wanted it too... kind of a putty-gray color.  But on my phone it looks old gold and on my work screen it's kinda brown. 

I may lighten it and try again.

• Like 1

• 2 months later...
  • oldschoolvikings changed the title to Oldschoolvikings' NFL concepts - Falcons added