oldschoolvikings

Oldschoolvikings' NFL concepts - Falcons fix added 6/6/20

Pretty much spot on. I don’t love the white stripe on the yellow or blue pants but I can live with it. Otherwise, it’s exactly how the Rams’ new uniforms should look, after  ditching all of the silly crap.

Better in every. Single. Way.  I'm astonished at the kinds of people that get to design pro sports uniforms.  I'm a Niner fan.  Don't care for the Rams at all, and the new uniforms are just offensively bad.  Your concept is simple, clean, and integrates the new brand nicely.

5 hours ago, SNBSlugger said:

Better in every. Single. Way.  I'm astonished at the kinds of people that get to design pro sports uniforms.  I'm a Niner fan.  Don't care for the Rams at all, and the new uniforms are just offensively bad.  Your concept is simple, clean, and integrates the new brand nicely.

I'm a 49er fan as well (family has been since they were in the AAFC so not a bandwagon in case of anyone asking) and my name is @Silence of the Rams for that reason. i will say this is a clean concept though

I don't mind the new horn at all. It's very close to what an actual bighorn sheep looks like.

Bighorn sheep | mammal | Britannica

Just various ideas for a Minnesota Vikings alternate.  Some crazy, some less crazy, some dependent on my beloved One Helmet Rule going away.

spacer.png

Tried to keep a few things... side stripes, ATL, facemask... and tried to fix a few things, mostly the clunky font and monochrome.

spacer.png

Looks good. It’s funny how you can really not change much and take the Falcons uniforms from an absolute mess to not bad. I don’t love the gray pants, but it’s better than primarily monochrome black. I might suggest single-color numbers instead of an outline too.

On 3/28/2020 at 4:45 PM, oldschoolvikings said:

I don't love the Patriots' color rush uniform like so many people seem to.  Obviously, I hate the matching pants and jerseys, but also I just think the design is sort of plain. And I don't think basic UCLA stripes look good at all on the Nike template. However, there seems to be some momentum for it, so I thought I'd see if I could warp it a bit to make myself happy.

spacer.png

So much better than what they actually unveiled.