oldschoolvikings

Oldschoolvikings' NFL concepts - Falcons fix added 6/6/20

You've done an excellent job with salvaging the Dolphins' current set! Bringing in more orange, fixing the font, bringing in more stripes (especially some lovely sock stripes), and restoring aqua to the facemask have injecting new life into their look. The only change I would make would be to swap the position of the navy and aqua on the white jersey and white socks. Other than that, you've probably created the best modern look the Dolphins could have. Well done!

You've done an excellent job with salvaging the Dolphins' current set! Bringing in more orange, fixing the font, bringing in more stripes (especially some lovely sock stripes), and restoring aqua to the facemask have injecting new life into their look. The only change I would make would be to swap the position of the navy and aqua on the white jersey and white socks. Other than that, you've probably created the best modern look the Dolphins could have. Well done!

I understand why you'd see it that way. It does throw off the color balance a bit to have that much more blue than aqua in those spots. But I did it that way based on my idea for color patterning. No where on this concept does the orange touch the aqua... they're always separated by blue. I just like that value contrast better.

I dig it...miles ahead of their current look. Regarding the sleeve stripes, maybe you could get rid of the bottom color block. and have the white on the home and aqua on the road go all the way down the sleeves. That would help the navy overload on the road, but also get rid of quite a bit of the orange on the home. However, I see the Dolphins as more of an aqua/white team with bits of orange and navy.

Here's another Seahawk look. I'm just trying to work off their helmet logo, and echoing it in the rest of the uniform elements. Also, I'm very careful not to give them any monochrome possibilities... they've abused those privileges IMO.

AJUNK4_zpsbd5ac69a.png

Seahawks don't look right.

The colors don't mesh well, the green is too dark.

And I'm just not feeling the two-toned numbers.

I disagree. The green is perfectly bright enough, especially when paired with a dark blue.

Its certainly better than the radioactive snot green they have now.

For the Seahawks, the two tone numbers don't work, brighten up the green, and drop the two tone numbers, and you may have something, and as for the Bucs concepts you made, scrap the orange stripes and outlines, and try to make it like this Bucs concept more, because with it you scored a touchdown:http://i419.photobucket.com/albums/pp274/wingdog2000/buc1_zps7a8ff982.png

Here's another Seahawk look. I'm just trying to work off their helmet logo, and echoing it in the rest of the uniform elements. Also, I'm very careful not to give them any monochrome possibilities... they've abused those privileges IMO.

AJUNK4_zpsbd5ac69a.png

I like it. Not a big fan of the 2-toned numbers though

I like it. Not a big fan of the 2-toned numbers though

i share this opinion

I'm just not feeling the two-toned numbers.

OK, OK... here's the same uniform with more conventional numbers...

AJUNK4_zps065ec381.png

Personally, I loved the Cream/Off-White look to the Browns uniforms. I think it could be a look that can catch on... Heck, it did in the NHL!

I also think the sky blue/red uniforms of Tennessee look really nice.

OK, OK... here's the same uniform with more conventional numbers...

AJUNK4_zps065ec381.png

Now THAT just looks plain groovy. I really like how you've been able to tie in the striping of the logo to stripes on the sleeves, pants, and socks. Navy Blue/Kelly Green is a wonderful color scheme (i.e. 90's Hartford Whalers), and it works perfectly for the Seahawks. Well done!

I love the green pants on your Seahawks set.