Oldschoolvikings' NFL concepts - Giants added

oldschoolvikings

2 hours ago, oldschoolvikings said:

I'm not saying I'd necessarily want to see this actually happen, but sometimes that old Michigan Panthers' helmet just gets in my head;

bronco4_zps2qja6ihn.png

Very interesting.. I think you'd need to extend the horse neck area further so it flows a bit more with the navy, but it could work.. I think a 2000's Seahawks metallic blue and navy would be a close fit for what you've mocked up here..

• 1 month later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

It looks good. I love that there's minimal white on the colored jerseys. I think I would match the helmet stripe to the stripe on the black pants.

Not a fan of the gold color rush. Ideally there wouldn't be a need for it, but maybe something that fades from black up top to purple on the bottom would be a cool and unique look.

2 hours ago, 8BW14 said:

It looks good. I love that there's minimal white on the colored jerseys. I think I would match the helmet stripe to the stripe on the black pants.

Not a fan of the gold color rush. Ideally there wouldn't be a need for it, but maybe something that fades from black up top to purple on the bottom would be a cool and unique look.

2 hours ago, osctheg said:

That would be one of the bad color rushes.

So, one of the normal ones?

I'm not really a fan of any color rushes, but if you're gonna play that game, here you go...

• 4 weeks later...
  • oldschoolvikings changed the title to Oldschoolvikings' NFL concepts - Giants added