Oldschoolvikings' NFL concepts - Frankly insane Buccaneers idea added

oldschoolvikings

• oldschoolvikings changed the title to Oldschoolvikings' NFL concepts - Detroit Lions concept added
  • 4 weeks later...
On 6/30/2022 at 10:28 PM, oldschoolvikings said:

I'm kinda close to getting the entire NFL done in my new template, and I'm getting down to the teams that, if I'm being honest, I really wouldn't change much of anything.  Which means I'm coming up with concepts just for giggles. But, I'm close now, so I feel like I might as well finish.

spacer.png 

No thanks on that alternate helmet, otherwise, solid! 

• 3 weeks later...
  • oldschoolvikings changed the title to Oldschoolvikings' NFL concepts - 1000th Vikings concept added
On 8/29/2022 at 3:36 PM, oldschoolvikings said:

spacer.png

This is far better than what they went with...with their hankering for a military theme, the sand really works. 

• Like 2

Smart is believing half of what you hear. Genius is knowing which half.

On 1/16/2023 at 9:26 PM, oldschoolvikings said:

OK... slight variation on the concept from half a page above...

spacer.png

I like this, nice blend of the classic Vikings' look with some modern touches. Not really sold on that silver helmet, but I think silver does work well as an accent color with the purple helmets. 

1 hour ago, mahnkej said:

I like this, nice blend of the classic Vikings' look with some modern touches. Not really sold on that silver helmet, but I think silver does work well as an accent color with the purple helmets. 

I wasn't really thinking silver.  Its a semi rip off of this old Rutgers helmet...

spacer.png

spacer.png

• Like 4

• 3 weeks later...

I've been posting my NFL concepts for a few months, but I've been doing them just one at a time.  I've gotten some nice feedback (thanks) but a single concepts they do seem to disappear rather quickly.  I've decided to gather them altogether, along with a few new ones (like the following Cowboy concept), which seems to be the preferred way most of us do this.  As always, let me know what you think.

Starting with the NFC East,

http://i419.photobucket.com/albums/pp274/wingdog2000/cow1_zps2e2f6c22.png

http://i419.photobucket.com/albums/pp274/wingdog2000/redskn2_zpsc1e3bf33.png

• oldschoolvikings changed the title to Oldschoolvikings' NFL concepts - Rams concept added
  • 2 weeks later...
  • oldschoolvikings changed the title to Oldschoolvikings' NFL concepts - Lions concept added
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • oldschoolvikings changed the title to Oldschoolvikings' NFL concepts - Ravens concept added
  • oldschoolvikings changed the title to Oldschoolvikings' NFL concepts - Falcons concept added