Oldschoolvikings' NFL concepts - Frankly insane Buccaneers idea added

oldschoolvikings

On 2/13/2018 at 8:34 AM, 8BW14 said:

This Cardinals concept is really cool. I love the big chest stripe. It's a throwback look to way way back but it feels modern too, which is a perfect look for one of the oldest teams in the league.

Correction: THE oldest team in the league. By far.

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

I love it, simple and clean. The Kelly green is awesome and the Jets should be using it yesterday. The only change I would suggest would be to add a helmet stripe that matches the pants, but it's definitely not lacking without it. 

• Like 3

• 3 weeks later...
On 5/15/2018 at 1:39 PM, MJWalker45 said:

Not a fan of the number font, they remind me of the score of a computer game from the 80's. The rest looks good. 

Yeah, looking it over again, that font isn't really appropriate.  I think I just wanted to use it because I built it myself. Here's the same concept with a font I didn't build from scratch, but reworked and altered from an existing one;

brownfinal4_zpsuql3zvkl.png

7 hours ago, oldschoolvikings said:

Yeah, looking it over again, that font isn't really appropriate.  I think I just wanted to use it because I built it myself. Here's the same concept with a font I didn't build from scratch, but reworked and altered from an existing one;

brownfinal4_zpsuql3zvkl.png

I hate and resent this concept because it’s so much better than the Browns’ real uniform. It’s an excellent combination of old and new, and gives them the chance to mix and match, which is one of the few attractive things about their current look. 

6 minutes ago, FightingGoldenDevil said:

That's a solid design, I just don't think the Texans need silver. It kind of muddles the look

I get that.  I've just always been surprised that there's never been a silver/red/silver NFL team.  This way you could refer to them as THE... Houston Texans.

• 3 weeks later...