oldschoolvikings

Oldschoolvikings' NFL concepts - New Broncos' concepts added 10/29/19

1 hour ago, SFGiants58 said:

I'm just getting broken images. Might I suggest transferring your work to imgur?

Yeah, I'm working on it.... Just lazy.

5 hours ago, SFGiants58 said:

I'm just getting broken images. Might I suggest transferring your work to imgur?

Out of curiosity, can you see it now? It's showing up on my laptop, but not my phone.  Weird.

4 minutes ago, oldschoolvikings said:

Out of curiosity, can you see it now? It's showing up on my laptop, but not my phone.  Weird.

On my phone right now and I can’t see either of them or your older throwback inspired look from a couple days ago, I’ll check my laptop when I get home

On 9/25/2019 at 3:11 PM, SFGiants58 said:

19 hours ago, BellaSpurs said:

On my phone right now and I can’t see either of them or your older throwback inspired look from a couple days ago, I’ll check my laptop when I get home

How about now?

Well, there you go! I really like the color distribution for the Broncos. I’d like to see Washington drop the portrait logo entirely for the “W” from the first concept. That way, the objectionable name is gone from the brand!

2 hours ago, oldschoolvikings said:

spacer.png

Yep, these are perfect. 

Why did they (Seahawks) change colors and uniforms so drastically in the first place?....they had perfection on day 1 in my not so humble opinion. 

7 hours ago, mkg74 said:

Why did they (Seahawks) change colors and uniforms so drastically in the first place?....they had perfection on day 1 in my not so humble opinion. 

If I had to guess, it probably had to do with switching from the AFC to the NFC in 2002.

On 10/5/2019 at 7:24 AM, simtek34 said:

If I had to guess, it probably had to do with switching from the AFC to the NFC in 2002.

And moving into a brand new stadium that same year. Fun fact, the Seahawks joined the NFL in the NFC West in 1976 and the Buccaneers joined in the AFC West the same year. The Seahawks then moved the AFC West and the Bucs to the NFC Central. This realignment was dictated by the league as part of the 1976 expansion plan, so that both teams could play each other twice and every other NFL franchise once during their first two seasons. Thanks Wikipedia!

Additionally, this was kind of the first opportunity for the new Paul Allen leadership to do anything to the uniforms since taking over the team in 1997. With Allen only purchasing the team if the referendum to build a new stadium passed, it make the most logical sense as the time to rebrand under new ownership.

I like what you've done here OldSchoolVkings.

For this most recent Seahawks set, I'm intrigued in the possibility of a green alternate jersey to make a Silver/Green/Silver combo.

Eagles throwback is so, so nice.

Of course, it should not be a throwback. It should be their primary - take the all-white stripe off and go with just the w/g/w shoulders and perfection is achieved.  

As a Broncos fan, I really want to like this concept, but the double blue just doesn’t do it for me. I’ve seen several different concepts try it, but it doesn’t quite work, in my opinion. I’d suggest picking just one shade (personally, I’d like something about halfway between royal and navy blue). 

13 hours ago, jn8 said:

As a Broncos fan, I really want to like this concept, but the double blue just doesn’t do it for me. I’ve seen several different concepts try it, but it doesn’t quite work, in my opinion. I’d suggest picking just one shade (personally, I’d like something about halfway between royal and navy blue). 

It's a tough sell, I know. I keep trying to make it work because I love the old light/bright blue helmet over that orange jersey, and I also love the current logo, which IMO only works inside the navy stroke. The whole point of these concepts I keep throwing out is to somehow get those two elements to coexist.