oldschoolvikings

Oldschoolvikings' NFL concepts - New Seahawks' concepts added 10/04/19

I like everything about this! Looks like a great modernization.

Another Jets concept... trying to marry their current look to the early 80's look.

jet2_zps0d39b39a.png

Nice job on the jets uni. If I may suggest a mod on the pants, use the stripes as contrails leading to a jet similar to the one below flying upwards located on the hip.

$%28KGrHqF,%21mEE+7-iS4k3BQJqDHg6zw~~60_

Here's a weird one... You know I love me some anthropomorphic mascots wearing helmets...

AJUNK_zpsb7e89cc2.png

I love this. Terrific work.

Here's a weird one... You know I love me some anthropomorphic mascots wearing helmets...

AJUNK_zpsb7e89cc2.png

Is this done in paint? Also the Ravens look fantastic.

AJUNK_zpsb7e89cc2.png

Is this done in paint? Also the Ravens look fantastic.

Yeah, it's paint. I'm not sure why I'm still stuck in Paint... I have both photoshop and illustrator and was forced to learn both for work. There's just something about the primitive way I have to build an image in Paint from the pixels up that works for my creative process. Photoshop is just too easy I guess... just encouragres me to roll with the shortcuts.

Just like with actual painting (you know... with a brush on canvas), frustration breeds inspiration.

Another Jets concept... trying to marry their current look to the early 80's look.

jet2_zps0d39b39a.png

Nice job on the jets uni. If I may suggest a mod on the pants, use the stripes as contrails leading to a jet similar to the one below flying upwards located on the hip.

$%28KGrHqF,%21mEE+7-iS4k3BQJqDHg6zw~~60_

That's kind of a cool idea... let me see what I can do.

Huh, that's actually eerily similar to this one that I posted a few months back.

http://boards.sportslogos.net/topic/100547-gupti-football-concepts-v2-new-england-patriots-added-927/#entry2315580

Lol, I'd hardly accuse ya, though. If anything, I'll take it as accidental flattery.

Holy crap! It sure is. If you did accuse me of ripping you on that, I think you'd get a few believers. I know for myself, I was completely unaware of yours, but it is crazy how close it is. If you want me to take this down, I will.

Huh, that's actually eerily similar to this one that I posted a few months back.

http://boards.sportslogos.net/topic/100547-gupti-football-concepts-v2-new-england-patriots-added-927/#entry2315580

Lol, I'd hardly accuse ya, though. If anything, I'll take it as accidental flattery.

Holy crap! It sure is. If you did accuse me of ripping you on that, I think you'd get a few believers. I know for myself, I was completely unaware of yours, but it is crazy how close it is. If you want me to take this down, I will.

Hey, I'd never consider it. I'll just say that I think its a good design. ;)