Oldschoolvikings' NFL concepts - Random AFC, tweaks and throwbacks added

oldschoolvikings

I really like what you did with the bengals. The only thing might do is change the numbers on the white jersey to black. If you’re married to the orange numbers, an outline would work, but I think single color numbers work better here (and most of the time, for that matter).

As for the Titans, I like the idea, I love the powder blue helmet, and I really dig the red numbers on the white jersey. I’m not really liking the way the old school striping clashes against the more contemporary logo though, maybe something simpler like a double stripe or a brashier stripe would work better? Just my two pennies.

3 hours ago, nate.sweitz said:

I'd probably use those black numbers on the road uniforms. Black with the orange accents is a much stronger look than the orange with black, IMO. 

2 hours ago, 8BW14 said:

I really like what you did with the bengals. The only thing might do is change the numbers on the white jersey to black. 

I get that.  The main reason I made the road numbers orange instead of black is that the little accents are supposed to look like tiger stripes, and tigers are orange with black stripes.  I agree that black numbers would look stronger.

• 2 weeks later...
1 hour ago, HailGoldPants said:

I don't know if I like the bronze/silver color at first glance, but I could see it growing on me. I really love the red pants though. I wish the Texans would utilize their reds more.

Good work as always!

Thanks!

Weird about the bronze look, though.  It's supposed to be just plain old silver-gray, which is how it looks on my screen.  Maybe I should adjust?  What's everybody else seeing?

1 hour ago, oldschoolvikings said:

It's supposed to be just plain old silver-gray, which is how it looks on my screen.  Maybe I should adjust?  What's everybody else seeing?

Huh, that’s odd.

From what I’m seeing on my phone, I wouldn’t call it bronze, but it’s definitely not silver-gray. It’s sort of a warm gray, kind of a mix between a standard gray and a tan. 

Have you tried checking on a phone/different computer?

32 minutes ago, jn8 said:

Huh, that’s odd.

From what I’m seeing on my phone, I wouldn’t call it bronze, but it’s definitely not silver-gray. It’s sort of a warm gray, kind of a mix between a standard gray and a tan. 

Have you tried checking on a phone/different computer?

Hmm... ya, on my phone it's got a vaguely putty look to it.  Not what I had in mind... I'll rework it.

• oldschoolvikings changed the title to Oldschoolvikings' NFL concepts - Random AFC, tweaks and throwbacks added