Oldschoolvikings' NFL concepts - Frankly insane Buccaneers idea added

oldschoolvikings

• oldschoolvikings changed the title to Oldschoolvikings' NFL concepts - Commanders added
  • oldschoolvikings changed the title to Oldschoolvikings' NFL concepts - Ravens added (with dorky new logo)
  • oldschoolvikings changed the title to Oldschoolvikings' NFL concepts - another Commie fix
  • oldschoolvikings changed the title to Oldschoolvikings' NFL concepts - Broncos added - trying out something new with my template
  • oldschoolvikings changed the title to Oldschoolvikings' NFL concepts - Vikings added
3 minutes ago, oldschoolvikings said:

spacer.png

This looks much more clean and concise than the Broncos one, while keeping the 3D view prominent.

Just one question though--how will you fit an alternate and/or throwback?

• oldschoolvikings changed the title to Oldschoolvikings' NFL concepts - Giants added, still messing with a new template
8 hours ago, DouglasQuaid said:

This is my dream Vikings uniform! The only thing I'd change is to remove the chest wordmark. 

The only changes I would make are a purple face mask and white shoes. The chest wordmark can stay. 

If you hadn't noticed, Chawls loves his wrestling, whether it be real life or sim. :D