Oldschoolvikings' NFL concepts - Commanders concept added

oldschoolvikings

• oldschoolvikings changed the title to Oldschoolvikings' NFL concepts - Buccaneers and Ravens added
  • oldschoolvikings changed the title to Oldschoolvikings' NFL concepts - Commanders added
  • oldschoolvikings changed the title to Oldschoolvikings' NFL concepts - Cardinals added
  • oldschoolvikings changed the title to Oldschoolvikings' NFL concepts - Panthers and Bengals added
  • oldschoolvikings changed the title to Oldschoolvikings' NFL concepts - Chargers added
  • oldschoolvikings changed the title to Oldschoolvikings' NFL concepts - Raiders, Colts, and Bears added

So, 2 months ago, I started to rework all my NFL concepts onto this new tweaked template I drew, just because I liked the way the pants stripes and socks looked so much. Now, with the Cleveland Browns, I got thru all 32 teams, Everybody got 4 uniforms and two helmets (although if I was magically given control of the NFL's uniforms, it's extremely doubtful I'd feel the need to do that).  24 of the teams got one alternate and one throwback. 5 teams (the Panthers, Cardinals, Commies, Ravens, and Dolphins) got two alternates uniforms, but no throwbacks. 3 teams (the Chargers, Packers, and Giants) got two throwbacks. Almost all the teams got vastly improved socks IMO.

It was fun to do. I hope anybody checking in liked looking at them. Feedback is always appreciated.

So, here are the Browns...

spacer.png

• Like 3
  • Applause 1

• oldschoolvikings changed the title to Oldschoolvikings' NFL concepts - Browns added
  • oldschoolvikings changed the title to Oldschoolvikings' NFL concepts - Browns and Texans added
  • 2 months later...
  • oldschoolvikings changed the title to Oldschoolvikings' NFL concepts - New Jets added
  • oldschoolvikings changed the title to Oldschoolvikings' NFL concepts - Weird Titans idea added... have at.
  • 2 weeks later...
  • oldschoolvikings changed the title to Oldschoolvikings' NFL concepts - Jets added
On 9/1/2023 at 3:14 PM, oldschoolvikings said:

spacer.png

Limit the colors to royal blue and red and this would be a potentially fun Pro Bowl jersey.

• Like 2

If you hadn't noticed, Chawls loves his wrestling, whether it be real life or sim. :D