Oldschoolvikings' NFL concepts - Commanders concept added

oldschoolvikings

• 5 weeks later...

I was pretty happy to have the SB era Buccaneers' uniform back a few years ago, but somehow, I feel like the luster has worn off a bit.  The pewter suffers quite a bit from Nike's materials, and they make dull combo choices.  Anyway, this is attempt to bring in more orange without just going back to the old creamsicles full time.

spacer.png

• oldschoolvikings changed the title to Oldschoolvikings' NFL concepts - Buccaneers added
  • 2 months later...
On 1/20/2023 at 5:06 PM, oldschoolvikings said:

I wasn't really thinking silver.  Its a semi rip off of this old Rutgers helmet...

spacer.png

spacer.png

It does a solid job of looking old (and Vikings did live long ago, after all), but I’m not sure how well it can fit with their brand. I also feel like it would set a dangerous precedent IRL, but in this universe you’re in control, not The Swoosh. 

• oldschoolvikings changed the title to Oldschoolvikings' NFL concepts - Lions and Jets added
  • oldschoolvikings changed the title to Oldschoolvikings' NFL concepts - Eagles added
  • oldschoolvikings changed the title to Oldschoolvikings' NFL concepts - Jets added
  • oldschoolvikings changed the title to Oldschoolvikings' NFL concepts - Weird Vikings idea added
On 3/18/2024 at 7:34 PM, oldschoolvikings said:

Bone!

spacer.png

That works waaaaay better than the Rams’ use of it. 

On 3/21/2024 at 7:11 PM, DCarp1231 said:

The purple and bone is a good look

If you’re going to use cream, I think you need a dark color with it. Maroon/crimson is my favorite partner for off-white, but purple, navy blue, forest green, brown, burnt orange, and even black can work. 

• Like 2

This concept makes me believe bone could work... for throwback/fauxback purposes.

The reason it failed with the Rams is because they also incorporated their gold and white. Seeing the white stripe against a bone background made the jerseys and pants look dingy and gross. But if a team like Carolina or Jacksonville wanted to make a fauxback with their darker colors and using bone in place of white, I think it could work.

• Like 1

@loganaweaver - Twitter / @loganaweaver - Instagram / Nike Vapor Untouchable Football Template  / Logan's Logos

• oldschoolvikings changed the title to Oldschoolvikings' NFL concepts - Frankly insane Buccaneers idea added
26 minutes ago, oldschoolvikings said:

spacer.png

OMG. The Sunset Creamsicles are straight fire!!!! I wish the Bucs could make this official. Not that I hate the pewter, but this is an excellent take on the Creamsicles.

• WOAH 1