Oldschoolvikings' NFL concepts - Frankly insane Buccaneers idea added

oldschoolvikings

• 8 months later...

This is interesting. The concept of using two shades of blue along with orange is intriguing. I've never been a fan of the odd shade of sky/royal? blue the broncos used to use for their helmets, so I would prefer a navy blue helmet, but other than that it is a great outside of the box concept.

Also so I just went back through the pages of this thread and looked at some of your concepts again and for the most part they are spot on, I like your style. 

• Like 1

i actually like the Titans gradient concept.  as a Titans fan, i actually like all you've done w/ them.  I like that you kept their # font, which is very distinctive to them (and i hope they do when they revamp their unis IRL next year).  For the gradient uniform, i'd add a thin navy stripe on the outside of the white stripe to give more balance w/ the rest of the uni.

for the more 'traditional' titans unis - i'd add an outline around the jersey #s, not a fan of jersey #s w/ no outline.  their color scheme is perfect for a navy # outlined in white on their columbia blue jersey, and columbia blue #s outlined in white on their navy jerseys (kinda how the panthers could/should go w/ colored #s outlined in white or gray)

• 2 weeks later...

I know the Panthers' look is fairly popular around here, but I've always been bugged by the various inconsistencies in the striping and such.  I made this with the thought that I'd keep the helmet untouched, and design the rest of the uniform to go with it. 

panthfinal_zps9nfxhoeo.png

• Like 4

• 2 weeks later...

How would your current Cardinals look with a helmet logo like the one they had for much of their time in St.Louis, with or without a gradient present?  I am not really a fan of the current Cardinal head, to be honest.  Or a uniform set more like they had during their St. Louis years, than what they have now?  Just wondering, that's all.  Turtle Pilgrim out.