NBA 2013-14 Season Thread

TJKiddsHead

834561100.gif

New York Knicks: a basketball disaster since 1973!

Mike Woodson to be fired in 10-9-8-7-6-5-4-3-2....

Well, it's not his fault the Knicks continue to fail in the trying to build a basketball team department.

File:Virginia Tech Hokies logo.svg

• Replies 814
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Just how good has D.J. Augustin been for Chicago. What a great signing, has kept them relevant!

hahaha D.J. Augustin is going to get the Bulls into the playoffs in spite of themselves the NBA is so dumb and so is Tom Thibodeau

♫ oh yeah, board goes on, long after the thrill of postin' is gone ♫

Just how good has D.J. Augustin been for Chicago. What a great signing, has kept them relevant!

hahaha D.J. Augustin is going to get the Bulls into the playoffs in spite of themselves the NBA is so dumb and so is Tom Thibodeau

What a god awful time to be a Bulls fan. They can't even properly tank.

"You are nothing more than a small cancer on this message board. You are not entertaining, you are a complete joke."

twitter

The important question: Is THIS the year Greg Oden finally gets his ring?!

"You are nothing more than a small cancer on this message board. You are not entertaining, you are a complete joke."

twitter

Hopefully not, I don't know if I can take another year of these Heat bastards, I hope Indiana beats the crap out of them in the ECF.

Also, Paul George needs to change his number up, if he switched it to 13, he could have an awesome PG-13 nickname, how could anyone deny that?

Hopefully not, I don't know if I can take another year of these Heat bastards, I hope Indiana beats the crap out of them in the ECF.

Also, Paul George needs to change his number up, if he switched it to 13, he could have an awesome PG-13 nickname, how could anyone deny that?

The last thing sports needs is another robot-sounding nickname. CJ2K, RG3, CP3. Hell, I'm waiting for someone to go by R2-D2 by now

Well, PG-13 does have more to it than a robot sound.

And after CJ2K is about done after Johnson crapped out after the 2,000 yard season, now he can't even get 1k.

Forbes' annual NBA team valuations list came out today...Knicks, Lakers, and Bulls are all worth at least $1 billion each. They reported that the average value of a NBA franchise is $634 million (the Bucks are the lowest-valued team at $405 million).

http://www.forbes.com/nba-valuations/

In a related article, they talk about the Association's richest local TV deals...of course, the Lakers (thanks to their mega-deal with Time Warner Cable) made $122 million from their TV deal last season, while the Rockets are second with $45 million from Comcast SportsNet Houston (a channel only seen by half of Houston's TV households). They also mention the Mavericks, whose cable rights deal with Fox Sports Southwest is up in a couple of years, are looking to score a much-bigger rights (they currently collect $20 million a year from Fox Sports). Mark Cuban said that when the NBA's TV rights deals are renewed by 2015-16, he expects every team to be worth at least $1 billion.

http://www.forbes.com/sites/christinasettimi/2014/01/22/the-nbas-richest-local-television-deals/

Knicks, Lakers, and Bulls are all worth at least $1 billion each.

And yet no one wants to play for the Bulls, nor do the Bulls have any desire to contend. cool

♫ oh yeah, board goes on, long after the thrill of postin' is gone ♫

Knicks basketball!

834893918.gif

Knicks, Lakers, and Bulls are all worth at least $1 billion each.

And yet no one wants to play for the Bulls, nor do the Bulls have any desire to contend. cool

But it's so cold, admiral.

twitter

Your 2014 NBA All-Star Game Starters:

East

G-Kyrie Irving

G-Dwyane Wade

F-Carmelo Anthony

F-Paul George

F(maybe C? idk. irdk.)-LeBron James

West

G-Steph Curry

G-Kobe Bryant

F-Kevin Love

F-Blake Griffin

F(I want him to be a C if LeBron going to be a C)-Kevin Durant

People love Kobe and All-Star centers are rarer then the Florida Panther. Is this decline in centers a blip or the new norm?

Your 2014 NBA All-Star Game Starters:

East

G-Kyrie Irving

G-Dwyane Wade

F-Carmelo Anthony

F-Paul George

F(maybe C? idk. irdk.)-LeBron James

West

G-Steph Curry

G-Kobe Bryant

F-Kevin Love

F-Blake Griffin

F(I want him to be a C if LeBron going to be a C)-Kevin Durant

People love Kobe and All-Star centers are rarer then the Florida Panther. Is this decline in centers a blip or the new norm?

A bit surprised that Wall isn't starting for the East. Have they announced the reserves yet? I'm gonna be mad if Wall gets snubbed.

Kevin Durant is averaging a whopping 37 points a game in 2014! Give him the MVP now.

But think about the NBA's best interests to give the award again to its most prized asset LeBron.
We get it, you hate LeBron. Give it a rest already.

Thankfully LeBron gets no help from officials.

twitter

Archived