NBA 2013-14 Season Thread

TJKiddsHead

• Replies 814
  • Created
  • Last Reply

If anyone has League Pass (and can stomach it), LeBron has 49 going into the fourth. 8-8 from three!

Hope to see him get 50, but they're on the first night of a back to back. Cmon Spo, give the people what they want.

PJU85JF.png

Damn what a great night by LeBron.

Drummond from Detroit also looked good(another guy the Kings passed on over the years), pulling down 26 boards tonight. On a side note, a Knicks-Pacers game is probably the answer to the ugliest bathroom at the moment.

san-francisco-giants-cap.jpgsanfranciscob.gifArizonaWildcats4.gifcalirvine.jpg
BEAR DOWN ARIZONA!

2013/14 Tanks Picks Champion

LeBron now has 61 points. And Charlotte is actually a decent defensive team this year!

I'd say that's a little bit of a stretch... while Charlotte may be the 8 seed, they're still dragging their abysmal 1-8 divisional record into the Playoffs. The 2nd-worst in the league Magic Team has a record of 3-6. That's just atrocious.

File:Virginia Tech Hokies logo.svg

LeBron now has 61 points. And Charlotte is actually a decent defensive team this year!

I'd say that's a little bit of a stretch... while Charlotte may be the 8 seed, they're still dragging their abysmal 1-8 divisional record into the Playoffs. The 2nd-worst in the league Magic Team has a record of 3-6. That's just atrocious.

He said decent DEFENSIVE team. Which they are.

IUe6Hvh.png

I remember saying in October that although the Lakers won't be winning that much this season, there's a potential to at least be a fun and appreciative season, reminiscing me of those teams from the mid-1990s.

I take it all back now, because this team isn't even fun to look at. We've reached Knick-levels of losing at this point.

Archived