RAPTORS REBRAND (wishlist)

graphiccontent

what do you guys want to see in the upcoming rebrand of the torronto raptors?

i want to attempt a new raptors logo and wordmark,but i literally have no idea about the nba or torronto...

http://boards.sportslogos.net/topic/95184-raptors-bound-for-change-yep/

If you're going to try a concept, you might want to learn how to spell "Toronto" first...

what do you guys want to see in the upcoming rebrand of the torronto raptors?

i want to attempt a new raptors logo and wordmark,but i literally have no idea about the nba or torronto...

http://boards.sportslogos.net/topic/95184-raptors-bound-for-change-yep/

If you're going to try a concept, you might want to learn how to spell "Toronto" first...

It's "Tranna"- right?

5amlwx.jpg

Wrong thread ..should be concepts

theres no concept here, just a wishlist on upcoming rebrand

A name change.

i heard name wasnt changing, but maybe they could go with a bird instead of a dinosaur

and does anybody know why "raptors" was chosen in the first place, does it have any significance?

My wishlist is pretty small: Don't change the identity. I don't care if they get a new primary, bring back purple, bring back the logo on the front, but just don't change the identity. Don't even pull a Rays and say, "Now we're a raptor as in a bird!" No. Keep the dino, it's unique.

Sure the name was popular in '95 when the Jurassic Park came out but guess what? The new one is coming out in 2015! Dinosaurs will be cool again!

I would've like to see a name change to something the Toronto Rex. You can keep the dinosoar and it's kinda cool that abriviated, it's T-Rex, which could make for a cool logo. Also it's one of those names where at first it sounds stupid, but after 10-15 years it's just a household name like Lakers, Flyers, etc.

I would've like to see a name change to something the Toronto Rex. You can keep the dinosoar and it's kinda cool that abriviated, it's T-Rex, which could make for a cool logo. Also it's one of those names where at first it sounds stupid, but after 10-15 years it's just a household name like Lakers, Flyers, etc.

It's really not.

Grumpy-Cat-Says-No_zps2c933bf3.jpg

sig.png

Yeah because Pelicans was such a great identity. Do you want some generic unflattering bird rebrand, Toronto? Hell no.

What Toronto needs is to get SILLY AS HELL. YES, stay with Raptors, bring back purple, and take chances.

Embrace the 90's mentality that shaped the original brand and forget this "Team Canada" crap.

I propose a Raptorized-version of this:

hawks-90s.jpg

...with a blown up logo and awesome nameplate akin to this:

Toronto%20Raptors%201%20Tracy%20McGrady%

"You are nothing more than a small cancer on this message board. You are not entertaining, you are a complete joke."

twitter

Archived