NFL to MLB, NFC South and AFC North completed

RoughRiders99

• Replies 41
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Arizona: Perfect, absolutely love the alt.

St. Louis: Love it.

San Francisco: The away looks a bit cluttered, but the rest is good, especially the alts!

Seattle: Love how you used the pants stripe on the sleeves.

Buffalo: The font makes it a bit cluttered here as well.

Miami: Perfecto.

New England: Not sure about pinstripes on the away, but I like the rest.

New York: I like the jerseys, but the cap NY looks a little weird.

File:Virginia Tech Hokies logo.svg

They all look good except for Tampa Bay, and Baltimore. For Baltimore it's really just the alt. Not really liking the wordmark, and the Buc does need an outline. Not really liking the "C" on Carolina's caps.

File:Virginia Tech Hokies logo.svg

• 4 weeks later...

Let's take these one by one:

Falcons-Consider using the "A" from the "ATL" logo (it's the A with a wing sticking out on the left side) for the cap logo. Change the wordmark on the home jersey to red.

Panthers-Go with a black wordmark on the roads. I also recommend black numbers trimmed in Panther blue for any numbers on the back.

Saints-Excellent! If there is anything to think about you may want to use the "NO" alongside the fleur-de-lis like the old sideline caps the Saints wore years back.

Buccaneers-Nice in using pewter on the roads. Consider using the "TB" on the cap instead of the primary logo and moving the primary logo to the sleeves.

Ravens-It's hard to see that purple number on those black alternates. I'd change the number to white. I'd also suggest a purple alt in addition to the black

Bengals-"Cincinnati" on the roads just looks jammed in there with that wide font. It just doesn't work like it does for the homes. You just have to use an overall taller, thinner font.

Browns-For a team named the Browns the uniforms could use more brown. Make the wordmark on either the home or road (or maybe both) uniforms brown.

Steelers-Consider using a "P" in the Steelers' Gunplay font for the cap logo. Drop the white outline from the black alternates; white outlining yellow doesn't make for a good look.

These concepts (which are awesome btw) make me realize how limited the MLB teams are in their color choices. If you think about it, most teams consist of black and shades of blue or red.

You rarely see alot of chances taken, and when they are they are quickly retracted (like the Diamondbacks purple and teal changing to red and black). I've always wondered why that was, especially since all of these look pretty good.

• 1 year later...

Archived