Concepts by OSM61 (Fixing the Ducks and Kings AND New template)

OhioSportsMan61

What's good, everyone? It's been a while since I regularly posted concepts on here, but I've found some time recently to start working on a few projects. As I finish more and more concepts, I'll post them. Here is what I'm currently working on.

-Stadium Series

-Winter/Heritage Classic

-Nike Redo

-Alternate Uniform Series

Firstly, I've started (and completed) a Stadium Series set of concepts for all of the games played outdoors this upcoming season in the NHL. Enjoy. All C&C is appreciated and welcomed.

LA Kings vs. Anaheim Ducks

LAKF_zps5b63c106.png

DUCKSF_zpsb3fe35bf.png

Pittsburgh Penguins vs. Chicago Blackhawks

pitf_zpsadae8d12.png

CHICF_zps39fb3a32.png

New York Islanders and New Jersey Devils vs. New York Rangers

NYIF_zpsd451d87a.png

NYRF_zpsc6b6ec9d.png

NJDF_zps85804e96.png

My Behance Portfolio --- Follow @Steinosaur19

2LYbxnm.png

Nice concepts, but the Rangers should be in white, as they will be the away team for both games.

Mighty Ducks of Anaheim (CHL - 2018 Orr Cup Champions) Chicago Rivermen (UBA/WBL - 2014, 2015, 2017 Intercontinental Cup Champions)

King's Own Hexham FC (BIP - 2022 Saint's Cup Champions) Portland Explorers (EFL - Elite Bowl XIX Champions) Real San Diego (UPL) Red Bull Seattle (ULL - 2018, 2019, 2020 Gait Cup Champions) Vancouver Huskies (CL)

Love the Kings and islanders, not crazy about the Penguins, can't really figure out why...

As for the Devils, they should be going back to the Green and Red of the "Mickey Mouse" years.

@Frenchie_TO
Owner of the Rochester Americans of the MLH

Owner of the Toronto Frenchies of the GCFHL6

Hi guys,

I was hoping for a little more feedback on the Stadium Series concepts, but it's time to post another concept:

Blue Jackets "Ohio Pride" Uniform

OHIOPRIDE_zpsab210de4.png

I think that the Jackets should try to market themselves better to the entire state of Ohio, as a lot of people from the Cleveland area follow Buffalo, Detroit, Chicago, Pittsburgh, etc. So, this uniform speaks to the fan-base, and solidifies the notion that the Columbus Blue Jackets are indeed Ohio's team.

edit: If you didn't realize, the striping and yoke are based off of the Ohio flag, and the Ohio captains patch speaks for itself.

2LYbxnm.png

First off, great presentation. Really clean and easy on the eye.

As for the jersey, I like how you based the striping off the flag of Ohio.

The Captains patch is also really cool.

One thing I'm not a fan of are the numbers. While I don't mind the font, the grey font outline doesn't seem to fit to me. Maybe try red, or no outline.

Another thing I would add is blue to the socks. They seem bare without it.

Other than those two small things, very solid concept.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

New concepts for today:

Fixing the Kings and Ducks Stadium Series uniforms

DUCKSF_zps5a166c8e.png

KINGSF_zps982c66d9.png

I wanted to keep some elements the same (i.e. the extended number fonts and angled striping), and got rid of some of the stupider features like the chrome logos and terrible yokes.

ALSO, I drew a new template based off of the one found at nhluniforms.com, so if I could get some C&C on this, that would be AWESOME. Thanks.

detf_zps76ea5f21.png

2LYbxnm.png

Archived