Design Jobs

Frenchie

Job postings like this make me want to be 16 and have to chose a career path :(

And to make things worst, the location is less than 5 kms (3 miles) from my house :...(

http://ch.tbe.taleo.net/CH05/ats/careers/requisition.jsp;jsessionid=6BC2591E3094FECB1E4811BE23D6508F.NA10_primary_jvm?org=BAUERHOCKEY&cws=1&rid=196

@Frenchie_TO
Owner of the Rochester Americans of the MLH

Owner of the Toronto Frenchies of the GCFHL6

You're never too old. The problem is motivation and energy, both of which are lacking when you're out of school.

"You are nothing more than a small cancer on this message board. You are not entertaining, you are a complete joke."

twitter

You're never too old. The problem is motivation and energy, both of which are lacking when you're out of school.

And BUDGET!!!

When you are supporting a family and have established a certain lifestyle (don't go thinking I take 3 Caribbean trips a year and drive a luxury car...) you can't afford to forego one person's revenue stream for 6 months, a year, 2 years, to re-educate yourself, only to go back to entry-level job and go back 15-20 years into your life...

Not complaining, I am blessed with a great family life, I just am surprised to see the variety of jobs out there. and really question the ability of a 16, 18, 21 year old to have enough knowledge of their own skills and preferences, in addition to the job market to make the right decisions for the rest of their lives.

@Frenchie_TO
Owner of the Rochester Americans of the MLH

Owner of the Toronto Frenchies of the GCFHL6

Archived