Nike Pro Bowl Uniforms Unveiled

ESTONES6

These represent the NFL brand how? Where is red and blue? Somehow in recent years, Nike forgot that jersey designs are supposed to represent the teams/organizations that they represent and aren't Nike's own personal canvas for Nike to experiment with. Fans have to look at these for the entire three hour game.

If someone were to post a similar idea in the concepts thread here, they would get attacked as unrealistic and only suitable as a concept...but I guess not.

I have no problem with crazy unique designs on Pro Bowl/ All Star jerseys. That is the time to try something crazy with the design. But the colors is what bugs me here.

• Replies 84
  • Created
  • Last Reply

In order to post this I have to admit that I was on a dirty website...

...bleacher report...

http://bleacherreport.com/articles/1802967-nfl-pro-bowl-uniforms-through-the-years

It's a pretty good look at pro-bowl uniforms...including "A" and "N" helmets until the late 70s. I'd also not realized that the AFC wore white for so many years.

Disclaimer: If this comment is about an NBA uniform from 2017-2018 or later, do not constitute a lack of acknowledgement of the corporate logo to mean anything other than "the corporate logo is terrible and makes the uniform significantly worse."

BADGERS TWINS VIKINGS TIMBERWOLVES WILD

POTD (Shared)

In order to post this I have to admit that I was on a dirty website...

...bleacher report...

http://bleacherreport.com/articles/1802967-nfl-pro-bowl-uniforms-through-the-years

It's a pretty good look at pro-bowl uniforms...including "A" and "N" helmets until the late 70s. I'd also not realized that the AFC wore white for so many years.

The first stage is acceptance, so good for you coming clean and realizing you have a problem.

I like them. It's a good departure from the red and blue we've seen for decades. One thing I don't like is the complete lack of stars, because I mean, even though it sucks, the Pro Bowl is still an All Star Game

Subtle but there's stars above the nameplate

those stars are only to represent how many pro bowls they've been to

I like them. It's a good departure from the red and blue we've seen for decades. One thing I don't like is the complete lack of stars, because I mean, even though it sucks, the Pro Bowl is still an All Star Game

Subtle but there's stars above the nameplate

those stars are only to represent how many pro bowls they've been to

Ok. I was responding to this: "complete lack of stars" .. I said there are stars above the nameplate. The fact that they represent something (which i did already know) makes it even more relevant. There are stars on the jersey... above the nameplate.

goforbroke_zpsb07ade0a.jpg

Archived