Sign in to follow this  
jstogasterisk

Fictional College Football Concepts

Hey, guys! I'm not a very frequent poster on this site, but I've been lurking around for some time and I figured I'd try to get some comments on my designs. These are just a couple of imaginary colleges that I made a single uniform for each in my spare time. As I'm not very good at computer-based design or drawing, I've kind of met in the middle by printing out a template (not sure where I found it, somewhere on here so thanks mystery designer) and drawing my ideas on the template. I'm not too proud of the drawings but I feel that the designs are fairly good. So here they are!:

IMG_3438.jpg

IMG_3439.jpg

IMG_3440.jpg

IMG_3441.jpg

IMG_3950.jpg

IMG_3953.jpg

I realize the quality on the pictures is bad. I apologize.

There's already a Michigan Tech (Huskies), Minnesota State (Mavericks), Virginia State (Trojans) and Kentucky State (Thorobreds). They're just all in Division II (and all have football teams).

VSU is a program based out off Petersburg, VA. They're named the trojans and use orange and blue as their colors. But if you're trying to make concepts I'd definitely not go hand-drawn. Use some kind of program whether it's paint or something else.

I think these are fictional in the sense that these teams don't exists as he lists them.

VSU is a program based out off Petersburg, VA. They're named the trojans and use orange and blue as their colors. But if you're trying to make concepts I'd definitely not go hand-drawn. Use some kind of program whether it's paint or something else.

Most good logos start off as hand drawn concepts. Nothing wrong with them... especially when as much thought has been put into them as the OP has.

I like 'em. You should look into doing them on a computer, though. Even if you only have paint, there's templates available for it.

These are fictional obviously but just so you know all UC schools use some variation of blue and yellow as their colors

Kentucky State's logo is pretty much a direct replica of Kennesaw State (GA) logo.

2552668.jpeg

428559_3412196745857_443901191_a.jpg

Yeah, most of the logos are just kind of not well thought out. I'm not very good at drawing so I went with what I could draw fairly on a helmet to look half way decent. I realize that some of these schools are real and have football programs, but I'm looking at then from a perspective that they are in Division 1 and that they do not exist. Not trying to discredit those schools. As I improve my skills in a program I'll be able to do a lot more with my designs.