AFC & NFC Pro Bowl Uniforms

j'villejags

Sorry, but I think these are actually a downgrade from the Pro Bowl uniforms that were released yesterday. Sorry.

_CLEVELANDTHATILOVEIndians.jpg

SAINT IGNATIUS WILDCATS | CLEVELAND BROWNS | CLEVELAND CAVALIERS | CLEVELAND INDIANS | THE OHIO STATE BUCKEYES

I'm sort of surprised Nike didn't choose to keep the red/blue but instead unify the helmets by putting all players in a white/grey/black helmet and recoloring the logos of the teams into a red/blue look for each conference.

Merch with these recolored logos would sell, I'd think.

I can understand the Pro Bowl's decision to go away from red and blue since the game will no longer be AFC vs. NFC. Now the teams will be picked with team captains like we did at recess in elementary school with no regard to team or conference. Not saying that I love this decision, but I can see why they are getting away from red and blue.

award%20sig.png

The blue just looks like a Detroit Lions concept, and the red looks like a Falcons one, as mentioned earlier. Yes, the neon uniforms are a little obnoxious, and a little over the top, but red and blue doesn't work anymore. Without an NFC and and AFC team, the red and blue makes no sense logistically. So even though the neon uniforms are a little much, I think they work better than what you have come up with.

IPTMMN0.png?1

RhlTL5V.png?1

8CBx12E.png?1

• 2 months later...

The actual Pro Bowl uniforms were just scrapped Nike concepts for Civil War.

C'mon Nike, just fess up that you're stashing a bunch of Oregon/Oregon State rejects in your Beaverton warehouse already.

UyDgMWP.jpg

5th in NAT. TITLES  |  2nd in CONF. TITLES  |  5th in HEISMAN |  7th in DRAFTS |  8th in ALL-AMER  |  7th in WINS  |  4th in BOWLS |  1st in SELLOUTS  |  1st GAMEDAY SIGN

• 2 weeks later...

Archived