2014 MLB Changes (logo, uniform wise, etc)

TheFloridianLogoMan

• Replies 4.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Far as the Mariners go, I've said my piece. This would be change for the sake of change, but whatever. If they're still deadset on looking like the Brewers' kid brothers after next season, screw em.

Far as the Cubs grays go, I want the Cubas. I'd be cool with something similar to either the early 30s or 40s-50s grays. Anything but the current grays.

2016cubscreamsig.png

A strong mind gets high off success, a weak mind gets high off bull🤬

I got an email with the new Cubs jacket for next year in it and it used the simple CUBS wordmark (usually paired with a smaller Chicago above it, but not here) in white only. It stood out as odd to me, but it could be nothing. There was still red trim elsewhere, but maybe that's a direction they're headed. However, the BP looks the same in those leaks.

I saw a tweet a few weeks back from one of the Mariners beat reporters, but I can't recall which one. The Mariners front office denied any plans to change the uniforms for 2014. I think the batting practice jersey leaks confirm that as well.

I got an email with the new Cubs jacket for next year in it and it used the simple CUBS wordmark (usually paired with a smaller Chicago above it, but not here) in white only. It stood out as odd to me, but it could be nothing. There was still red trim elsewhere, but maybe that's a direction they're headed. However, the BP looks the same in those leaks.

This?

pMLB2-15615780reg.jpg

YVRMUBj.png

Why would the Mariners ruin a nice uniform?

This is a question that should remain forever. There's really no reason for the Mariners to change anytime soon. They have such a great look.

Smart is believing half of what you hear. Genius is knowing which half.

This?

pMLB2-15615780reg.jpg

That looks awful. I appreciate subtlety as much as the next guy but jeez... That's almost laughably bad.

90758391980.gif

This?

pMLB2-15615780reg.jpg

That looks awful. I appreciate subtlety as much as the next guy but jeez... That's almost laughably bad.

That doesn't look real. For all we know it's just placeholder text until there's a reveal.

"You are nothing more than a small cancer on this message board. You are not entertaining, you are a complete joke."

twitter

This?

pMLB2-15615780reg.jpg

If it is laughably bad, then it fits the Cubs.

This?

pMLB2-15615780reg.jpg

If it is laughably bad, then it fits the Cubs.

mDhTHw0.gif

"You are nothing more than a small cancer on this message board. You are not entertaining, you are a complete joke."

twitter

This?

pMLB2-15615780reg.jpg

That doesn't look real. For all we know it's just placeholder text until there's a reveal.

That's what it looks like to me. I mean.. the wordmark looks so out of place on that jacket.

Archived