2014 MLB Changes (logo, uniform wise, etc)

TheFloridianLogoMan

• Replies 4.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I feel like I have asked this 100 times but any update on the teal -> cream switch?

Things dont change on a weekly basis bud, you'll know as soon as we know.

Thanks for being cool about the situation. Much respect to you.

Jaguars

No Taco Bell cap. Brown is bad enough but looking like one of the worst fast food resturaunt's employees would be the absolute worst possible decision they could make. Panel caps are all garbage but there's a special place in hell for whomever designed the Taco Bell panel cap.

But at least the brown Taco Bell decos were from a time when they made real food, not the genetic, processed crap of today.

Look into starter brand jackets. They brought them back this year.

I found new NFL & NBA Starter jackets, but not MLB. It doesn't look like Starter has an MLB license. Does Majestic have some kind of exclusive contract?

Nah, Starter is at least doing the Breakaway jackets (90s pullover style) for MLB, but the logo on the back appears to be hat logo only, instead of team's primary logo (like they did 20 years ago).

pMLB2-15583326dt.jpg

pMLB2-15774173_alternate1_dt.jpg

looks kinda crappy... :therock: .......where is the starter zipper ?

can anyone tell me about the quality of these jackets

Look into starter brand jackets. They brought them back this year.

I found new NFL & NBA Starter jackets, but not MLB. It doesn't look like Starter has an MLB license. Does Majestic have some kind of exclusive contract?

Nah, Starter is at least doing the Breakaway jackets (90s pullover style) for MLB, but the logo on the back appears to be hat logo only, instead of team's primary logo (like they did 20 years ago).

pMLB2-15583326dt.jpg

pMLB2-15774173_alternate1_dt.jpg

looks kinda crappy... :therock: .......where is the starter zipper ?

can anyone tell me about the quality of these jackets

I like them, they keep me nice and warm when I'm out and about here in Miami, FL

;)

5cd0422806939bbe71c4668bc7e4fd92.gif

Ah. My favorite yearly thread. Love listening to the speculation and then posting the reality.

And the reality is... ? I forget how this game works. We speculate, and you knock down the false ones?

Here goes: Cubs road uniforms are changing.

If not everyone is interested in your info here, feel free to PM me all of the details. :)

OK, not to be rude, but.......guessing game time. Which one do you think it will be?? Which one do YOU want it to be???? Give me option 2 all day! (Keep in mind Atlanta has 2 different road pants, so it's not impossible)

1396048_10202248884684403_1084450934_n.j

Is it me or does the really long city names in script across the front of the jerseys look bad? Same with the Dodgers road jerseys. Something odd about a really long name in script.

IMO, nothing looks worse than when a team doesn't follow the traditional "team name at home, city name on the road" protocol. To me, it looks minor league and cheap when a team doesn't do it and reflects a lack of pride in the city they represent.

This...

QbGVyKC.png

ca0jVlk.png

GirQf9j.png

....looks a lot better than this:

7xPp3Ak.png

3yZIaHo.png

5Z40Eo8.png

agreed except for the phillies, Philadelphia is just too long to be put on a jersey, and Los Angeles is close to having that problem too

Archived